Secrets of Online Recruiters Exposed!
- Putting online recruiting to work. Greengard, Samuel // Workforce;Aug98, Vol. 77 Issue 8, p73
Discusses the use of Internet for efficient in recruitment of employees. Factors that must be considered in using the Internet; Examples of sites that provide recruitment services. INSET: Humana takes online recruiting to a hire level.
- Employment. Conhaim, Wallys W. // Link-Up;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p5
The article discusses the use of the Internet as employment resource in the United States. Estimated number of resumes that were transmitted on the Internet in 1997; Acceptance of the Internet as a recruitment venue; Benefits brought by the use of Internet recruitment.
- Help for the Help Wanted. Fung, Shirliey // Across the Board;Jun99, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p63
Emphasizes the increasing importance of employment site on the Internet. List of Web site for employment.
- Virtually Working. Greissel, Mike // Industrial Paint & Powder;May2001, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p64
Focuses on the recruitment of employees through the Internet. Difficulty in hiring and retaining employees; Results of a national workplace survey conducted by Zogby International; Range of services and tools for electronic recruitment.
- More companies recruit and hire from on-line sources. Maliszewski, Paul // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;06/23/97, Vol. 11 Issue 13, p1
Reports on survey results on the way members of the Society for Human Resources Management members use the Internet for recruiting and hiring. Posting of advertisements for jobs on the Internet; Presence of companies on the Internet; Disparity between use and actual hires; Efficiency of online...
- New sources and approaches. // HR Magazine;Nov98, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p64
Cites innovative services and techniques in online recruiting from various companies in the United States. Includes Restract Inc.'s WebHire which provides multiple sources and links to other job-posting sites; Best Software Inc.'s Best Internet Recruiter that distributes postings through career...
- Finding workers on the Web. Russo, Mike // RSI: Roofing, Siding, Insulation;Nov2001, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the online search for workers in roofing, insulation and siding industries in the United States. Opportunity to attract young people outside the industries in the Internet; Reputation problem of the roofing industry; Efforts to interest the public in the roofing industry.
- A little R&R. Lee, Karen // Employee Benefit News;06/15/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p39
Discusses the benefits of electronic-recruiting system to business companies in the United States. Information on the screening mechanism of the system; Unemployment rate in the country; Hiring status in the country, according to a survey conducted by Manpower Inc.
- Mazescape transforming hiring process. Stableford, Joan // Fairfield County Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 38 Issue 35, p1
Features Stamford, Connecticut-based Internet company Mazescape LLC, a startup that plans to offer software and training to help corporate human resource departments locate and recruit new employees. Background information on chief executive officer Frank Jones; Increase in the number of people...