Goldman Taps Ingrassia, Kolman to Succeed Kaplan at Muni Helm
- Goldman names Kolman managing director. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/22/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30753, p36
Announces the appointment of Richard E. Kolman as managing director of Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Goldman's Richard Kolman to Step Down; Droesch Expected to Take Over. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;6/29/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32661, p7
The article announces the resignation of New York-based Goldman, Sachs & Co. manager Richard Kolman.
- Goldman Hires Four in Hedge Fund Unit . // American Banker;1/24/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 16, p7
Reports the selection of several portfolio managers at Goldman Sachs Group Inc. Appointment of Terrence O. Jones at Goldman Sachs in the U.S.; Responsibilities of Arne Hassel at Goldman Sachs in Europe; Growth of the hedge fund market of the company.
- Goldman Sachs Hires Former B of A Exec. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;2/1/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 22, p20
Announces the hiring of Kathleen Brown by Goldman Sachs & Co. as managing director and senior adviser in its West Coast private wealth management business. Career history of Brown.
- Goldman hirelings educate execs to keep the lead. Gandel, Stephen // Crain's New York Business;06/04/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p35
Reports that New York state-based financial services firm Goldman Sachs & Co. hired executives to change the company's corporate culture. Appointment of Steven Kerr as chief learning officer and Laura Liswood as managing director; Responsibilities of Kerr and Liswood; Career history of the...
- Leet Fills an International Post at B of A. Boraks, David // American Banker;3/3/2005, Vol. 170 Issue 42, p19
Reports that Bank of America Corp. named Kenneth Leet, a Goldman Sachs & Co. veteran, as the head of corporate and investment banking for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, based in London.
- Goldman Hires Blake From Moody's to Head Its Municipal Credit Group. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/20/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32470, p7
The article reports that Timothy Blake has been hired by financial service company Goldman Sachs & Co. to head the municipal credit unit of Goldman's credit risk management and advisory department. Blake is the former senior analyst of financial service company Moody's Investors Service....
- Goldman Sachs Debt Unit Revamped. Leibowitz, Alissa // American Banker;3/9/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the reorganization conducted by Goldman Sachs Group Inc. of its debt division. Creation of the position of the chief operating officer of the global leverage finance group which was assigned to John Urban, the company's former head of bank loan trading; Naming of Robert Wagner as...
- SQUEAK E. CLEAN? THEN GO TO GOLDMAN. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/3/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on the employee recruitment strategies of the U.S.-based company, Goldman Sachs & Co. Corporate history of Goldman; Explanation on the interview processes followed by Goldman; Comments on the interview processes of Goldman.