NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY
- N.J. Educational Agency to Sell $90 Million of Revenue Bonds. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31232, p3
Reports the selling of revenue bonds from the Educational Facilities Authority in New Jersey. Allocation of money for scientific, engineering and computer equipment for colleges and universities; Serial bonds for state contract payments; Revenue bonds for the equipment leasing fund program.
- New Jersey GOs Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34176, p1
The article informs that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services, a financial services company in the U.S., has lowered its rating on New Jersey's general obligation bonds to A from A-plus as of September 2014. It reports that company has also lowered its rating on New Jersey's appropriation-backed...
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p35
Reports on the status of municipal bonds planned for release by states of the United States in the spring and summer of 2000. New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority; New York City general obligation bonds; Pennsylvania Economic Development Financing Authority revenue bonds.
- New Jersey Educational Authority OKs Two Refundings Totaling Up To $95M. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p6
Reports that the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (EFA) has approved two bond refundings at its monthly board meeting. Total value of the bond refundings; Role of EFA as conduit issuer for William Patterson College and Richard Stockton College; Bond counsel of the refunding deal of...
- N.J. Deal Nets a Aa3 With a Catch, a Possible Downgrade. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;3/18/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31844, p32
Focuses on the rating given by Moody's Investors Service to the revenue bond offering of New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority. Worth of the revenue bond; Necessity to review the general fund; Components of the general fund.
- N.J. Educational Facilities Agency Readies $185 Million Refinancing. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;10/16/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32487, p4
The article reports on the plans of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to sell nearly $185 million of Series 2006A higher education capital improvement fund revenue bonds. The bonds will refinance previous higher education debt and save the authority some money. It has been noted...
- Educational Flurry. D'Ambrasto, Gillian // Bond Buyer;9/8/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31714, p31
Reports on the plan of the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority to sell tax-exempt bonds for financing educational facilities in the state. Total amount of bonds to be sold by the authority; Other securities to be sold by the authority during the year 2003.
- Fitch Downgrades New Jersey GO to A from A-Plus. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;9/8/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34173, p1
The article reports on downgrading of the New Jersey's general obligation rating to A from A-plus by the Fitch Ratings Services as of September 2014. It mentions that the downgrade reflects on narrow financial reserves and continuous below average economic growth. It informs that Fitch also...
- Stockton University, N.J., Downgraded to A3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34314, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it downgraded Stockton University, N.J., (formerly Richard Stockton College of New Jersey) to A3, affecting the outstanding $234 million of Series 2005F, 2006F, 2007G, and 2008A bonds issued by the New Jersey Educational Facilities Authority (NJEFA).