Results of Negotiated Sales
- Quick scales for competitive sales. // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p5A
Presents a tabulation of municipal bond competitive sales in the United States as of February 22, 2000. Includes Newport Public Properties Corp. in Kentucky; Lafayette Central School District in New York State; Florida Housing Finance Corp.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch FLORIDA. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/17/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31679, p31
Reports on upgradation in ratings assigned to homeowner mortgage revenue bond program of Florida Housing Finance Corp. Affect of ratings on the outstanding debt of the company; Reason behind the upgrade of bond; Factors contributing to the upgrade of bonds.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;9/15/2015, p1
The article presents a list of several negotiated bond sales from several institutions in the U.S. including Florida Housing Finance Corp., Hampshire Township Park District, and Minneapolis city, with information on the type of bonds and due amount reoffered.
- Comal, Tex., School District Going TO Market With $105 Million of GOs. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p40
The article reports that the Comal Independent School District in Texas will be issuing at least $105 million general obligation bonds in the first issuance from a $189.2 million authorization approved by voters. Proceeds from the bond sale will be used to finance new schools and facilities and...
- Tulsa, Okla., Delays GO Vote After Other Referendums Fail. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/21/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32034, p28
The article reports that shaken after Tulsa County, Oklahoma, voters rejected two general obligation bond questions last week. The city of Tulsa has delayed its own $250 million bond referendum from March 1 to sometime in April. An action item to set the election for March 1 was pulled from...
- Missed It By That Much. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p27
This article reports that at least three school districts in Oklahoma lost municipal bond elections in August 2006. Almost 59.2 percent of voters supported a $11.9 million bond issue to build a new middle school in Sallisaw School District. The measure was defeated by 16 votes. About 56 percent...
- Albuquerque Eyes Record. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p1
No abstract available.
- Oklahoma Voters OK $354M for Schools, Other Projects. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;12/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33021, p20
The article reports on the approval granted by voters in Oklahoma to the $353.9 million of school district and municipal bonds at special elections on December 9, 2008. The larger proposals won approval, include Broken Arrow's request for $38.5 million of general obligation bonds, Tulsa County...
- Munis Unchanged as Week's First BABs Price. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/12/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33113, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. as of May 11, 2009. According to traders, tax-exempt gains remained unchanged, while the first of the taxable Build America Bond (BAB) issues were sold. It is mentioned that the Johnson County, Kansas Unified School...