TIFIA Wins Praise from ARTBA Conference Participants
- BOND PROPOSAL TO BE REVIVED. // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/19/1998, Vol. 241 Issue 15, p24
Focuses on the 10th-annual Public-Private Ventures conference of the American Road and Transportation Builders Association in the United States. Impact of the Transportation Equity Act for the 21st Century (TEA-21) on transportation project finance; Provisions of TEA-21; Importance of enlisting...
- ARTBA's legal forum to focus on MAP-21. // Pit & Quarry;Oct2012, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p6
The article offers information on the American Road and Transportation Builders Association's (ARTBA's) annual Transportation Construction Law and Regulatory Forum to be held in Washington D.C. on October 24-25, 2012.
- Two Bridge Innovators Team Up for ARTBA. Parsons, Jim // ENR: Engineering News-Record;4/16/2012, Vol. 268 Issue 11, p59
The article dicsusses the TransOvation interactive educational workshop at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association's meeting in September 2011, led by engineers Ted Zoli and John Hillman, winners of "ENR: Engineering News-Record's" 2012 and 2010 Award of Excellence, respectively.
- P3 Fans Cheer MAP-21, TIFIA. Ichniowski, Tom // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/22/2012, Vol. 269 Issue 12, p6
The article reports on topics which were discussed at the American Road & Transportation Builders Association's 24th annual P3 conference, which was held on October 10-12, 2012 in Washington, D.C. Topics included the Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act (MAP-21), the Transportation...
- Smart Vehicles Drive Talk At Transportation Workshop. Cho, Aileen // ENR: Engineering News-Record;11/18/2013, Vol. 272 Issue 10, p20
The article discusses the highlights of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association's 2013 TransOvation workshop which was held in San Jose, California in October. HNTB senior vice president Ted Zoli told delegates about how smart vehicles can give opportunity for people to chance...
- Calendar. Alicea, Grace // ENR: Engineering News-Record;7/8/2013, Vol. 271 Issue 1, p2
A calendar of engineering- and construction-related events in the U.S. in July 2013 is presented which includes the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) 2013 Midyear Meeting, the Performance Excellence for Construction & Engineering conference, and the 25th Annual American Road &...
- Guidance on tax-exempt bonds issued. // Practical Accountant;Jun94, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p21
Reports that final, temporary (TD 8538) and proposed regs (FI-7-94) have been issued on arbitrage restrictions on tax-exempt bonds.
- Freed's approved for BFA bonds. // New Hampshire Business Review;5/24/96, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p34
Reports that the state Business Finance Authority has given final approval for tax-exempt bonds to Freed's Bakery in Manchester, New Hampshire.
- Columbus readies pension bond sale after IRS fails to appeal tax ruling. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;07/08/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30430, p30
Focuses on the scheduled sale of tax-exempt pension bonds by Columbus, Ohio after a four-year legal battle with the US Internal Revenue Service. Total worth of bonds to be sold by the city; Features of the ruling in the case; Implications of the ruling for other cities issuing bonds in Ohio.