LSI Logic needed new recruits, so it got on board with Hire.com
- WORKDAY REMOVES BARRIERS TO IN-HOUSE COLLABORATION. WEEKES, SUE // Recruiter;Jun2014, p8
The article describes the end-to-end business software application (app) called Workday Recruiting from enterprise software vendor Workday Inc.
- Duane Reade dials right number with computerized recruitment. Parks, Liz // Drug Store News;3/26/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p95
Focuses on the software recruitment and application solution used by Duane Reade to improve the process of hiring hourly employees. Features of the software; How the software works; Benefits from the application of the software.
- Hire me, match me èˆ’ and then keep me. // Recruiter;11/28/2011, p13
The article reports that an internal assessment tool has been added to HireMatch.me, an online candidate assessment tool, following its work with the global creative communications agency ADM Promotions in Great Britain. According to the commercial director Gareth Jones, the tool being added...
- Time to turn off the ats. // Recruiter;11/28/2011, p30
The article offers the author's insights on the prediction that the traditional applicant tracking system (ATS) may be phased out in Great Britain in 2014. It notes that recruiters in the 21st century are establishing their talent pools outside of the traditional ATS. It mentions that the...
- L'OrÃ©al's online game reveals top talent. // Recruiter;7/7/2010, p8
The article reports on the launch of cosmetics company L'OrÃ©al SA"s online recruitment game Reveal which was aimed at graduates in Great Britain.
- PREPARING FOR a vacancy driven market. // Recruiter;7/7/2010, p28
The article focuses on the need of recruitment companies to be prepared for the economic recovery to obtain the benefits of a vacancy-driven market in Great Britain. It states that recruiters should implement the right recruitment software systems and take advantage of skilled applicants in the...
- Business development: Keeping pace. // Recruiter;Mar2014, Special section p6
The article discusses the significance of a reliable computer software within the employment sector and features the Profile RPM recruitment software from computer technology firm Microsoft Corp.
- Charteris runs faster with webware recruiting. // Resourcing;Oct2008, Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the use of web-based Eploy recruitment software by Great Britain-based information technology (IT) consultancy firm Charteris PLC. It states that the move has offered the company with positive effects including low cost and improved operations. Charteris consultant...
- Should Your Voice Determine Whether You Get Hired? Chamorro-Premuzic, Tomas; Adler, Seymour // Harvard Business Review Digital Articles;4/20/2015, p2
The article reports on the increasing use of voice profiling methods that employ computer-based algorithms to determine the suitability of a job applicant and discusses the formula for testing the effectiveness of voice profiling in selecting suitable candidates.