Interactive advice for audience engagement
- Turn tough customers into a byte-sized issue. McHale, Jo // People Management;11/21/1996, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p51
Evaluates the compact disk-read only memory (CD-ROM) course `Front Line Customer Care,' by Xebec Multi Media Solutions.
- Smooth operator. McHale, Jo // People Management;07/23/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p51
Reviews the computer software Operations from Xebec Multi Media Solutions.
- CD-ROMs. Schofield, Jack // Director;Jun98, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p127
Evaluates the multimedia course on making an effective presentation from Xebec.
- McGraw-Hill shuts down UK business. // IT Training;Feb2002, p5
Reports the closure of Xebec division, a McGraw-Hill's leading business enterprise in Great Britain. Description on the operation of Xebec; Restructuring of internal management at Xebec; Focus of McGraw-Hill operation.
- McGraw-Hill to acquire Xebec Multi Media Solutions. // Information Today;Jul/Aug1998, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p27
Reports that McGraw-Hill company has announced an agreement to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Xebec Multi Media Solutions Limited. Advantages of the acquisition to McGraw-Hill; Identification of the subsidiary McGraw-Hill will own due to its acquisition of Xebec Multi.
- How computers are used. // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p37
Cites the different functions that computers perform in various activities. Computers in education; Computers to assist in communication; Computers as art aids; Databases; Forecasting using computers; Computers in manufacturing; Other uses.
- Did you know? // World Almanac for Kids;1996, p41
Features fascinating facts about computers. The first computers ever used called abacuses; Information about the first electronic computer developed in 1946; Capabilities of computers used in the 1990s.
- How computers work. // World Almanac for Kids;1998, p36
Explains how computers function. The three necessary elements including hardware, software, and the user; Input; Processing; Storage; Output; Communication between computers; Software; CD-ROMs; Diagram of a computer system.
- How to select your computer system. Corbett, Terry // African Business;Jan1998, Issue 228, p27
Focuses on various aspects of the computer. Components of the system; Factors which determines its speed; Important parts of the computer; Differences between the software and hardware.