- Chrysalis cuts jobs at books arm. // Printing World;8/11/2005, Vol. 291 Issue 6, p13
Reports on media group Chrysalis' plans to cut jobs in an attempt to improve profitability at its books division. Launching of a consultation period; Departure from the children's and promotional book publishing sector.
- Ingram exits P-O-S business. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/15/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 11, p11
Reports on the decision of Ingram Book Co. to turn over all of its sales-polling business and point-of-sale information to BookScan. Reasons for the decision; Agreements with BookScan; BookScan's point-of-sale agreements with other firms.
- Units Post Modest Decline In 2009. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;1/11/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 2, p3
The article addresses the decline of sales in the book industry in 2009. According to figures released by Nielsen BookScan, total units dropped 3.3 percent to 751.7 million for the year ended January 3, 2010. The figures reflected the growing number of consumers who choose to buy trade...
- Chrysalis Places Book Division On Selling Block. // Book Publishing Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p3
Reports on the strategy of Chrysalis company to focus on radio and music interests in the U.S. Plan of the company to sell its book publishing unit; Impact of the weak value of the U.S. dollar on the company's sales; Consequence of the difficulties of the trading environment in the Great Britain...
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;10/21/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p8
Presents international news briefs related to the book publishing industry, as of October 21, 2002. Increase in the number of German public visitors at the Frankfurt Book Fair in Frankfurt, Germany; Implications of a merger between television producers Carlton and Granada for Carlton Books;...
- Tried and tested Pod1 approach for Chrysalis. // Design Week;5/13/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p6
Reports that digital media group Pod1 has redesigned the corporate Web site and Intranet for Chrysalis.
- Chrysalis has $4 million loss. Mallalieu, Ben // Hollywood Reporter;6/9/95, Vol. 337 Issue 31, p65
Reports on the financial losses suffered by the British music, radio, film and television company Chrysalis which was blamed on the company's aggressive investment program.
- Chrysalis film pullout draws fire. Dawtrey, Adam // Variety;9/16/96, Vol. 364 Issue 7, p18
Reports on Great Britain-based entertainment company Chrysalis' decision to close its movie production division. Reasons for the company's decision; Complaints against the company's decision; Company background.
- For the record. // Campaign (UK);07/18/97, Issue 29, p16
Reports that Chrysalis Radio is expected to win two commercial radio franchises in the North of England.