Banc of America Taps Retail Chief, Adds Fixed-Income Staff
- Bond Managers Break From B of A. Randall, Danielle; Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;04/10/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p1
Reports that the Banc of America Capital Management will bid farewell to fixed-income manager, Landers Carnal, formerly the president of subsidiary Boatmen's Capital Management.
- B of A Capital Unit Taps Fixed-Income Chief. // American Banker;6/17/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 115, p8
Banc of America Capital Management has appointed Andrew J. Stenwall as managing director of its fixed-income investment platform, which managed $43 billion as of March 31, 2003. Mr. Stenwall is responsible for managing a team of portfolio managers who specialize in investment-grade,...
- B of A Unit's CEO to Lead Investment Teams. // American Banker;3/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 49, p9
Reports that Robert H. Gordon, president and chief executive officer of Banc of America Capital Management, will lead investment management team of the company after resignation of Michael Kenneally. Name of executive recruited as national sales director in the brokerage unit of the company;...
- Banc of America Beefs Up Marketing. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;08/07/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p1
Announces the appointment of Scott Ayres to the position of director of marketing at the Banc of America Capital Management on July 1, 2000.
- B of A Unit Fills New Marketing Chief Post . // American Banker;5/7/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 87, p8
Reports that Banc of America Capital Management has hired Anthony R. Carmenate as director of marketing. Career profile of Carmenate; Estimated asset value of Banc of America Capital Management.
- Prospecting B of A Clients For $1B of Retirement Biz. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;3/13/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 49, p9
Reports on the expectations of banking company Banc of America Capital Management to bring $1 billion business by selling retirement plans to middle-market companies during the year 2003. Total retirement plan sold by the company in middle-market during the year 2002; Plans of the company for...
- As markets bounce around, managers tinker with portfolios. Kennedy, Mike // Pensions & Investments;12/11/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p6
Reports that money managers are not switching to defensive strategies despite warning on the softening of the economy of the United States. Reduction of technology exposure of Banc of America Capital Management Inc.; Long-term prospects of stocks.
- B of A Combines Management Arms. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;11/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 44, p1
Announces the decision of Bank of America to consolidate its asset managent businesses under the umbrella of Banc of America Capital Management. Names of the subsidiaries; Comment from Chief Investment Officer Mike Kinneally on other restructuring plans of the company.
- B of A Donor-Advised Fund. // American Banker;11/14/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 219, p11
Reports that Banc of America Capital Management has introduced Banc of America Capital Management Charitable Giving Program, a donor-advised fund, as of November 14, 2002. Benefits of the program for clients; Organizations managing the program.