Moody's Raises NYC MAC, TFA Ratings
- Troy MAC, N.Y., raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;07/26/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30690, p2
Reports on the bond rating assigned to Municipal Assistance Corp. as of July 26, 1999.
- N.Y. City Hurries to Sell $2.6B MAC Deal Before Pataki Stops It. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p1
Reports on the sale of deal to refinance debt issued by Municipal Assistance Corp. during fiscal crisis of New York in the 1970's before New York Governor George E. Pataki can stop it. Rating assigned by rating agency Standard and Poor's Corp.; Expected date of sale of the debt; Company that...
- MAC Deal Goes to the Mat. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p1
Reports on the announcement of New York City Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg that they will go to court regarding refunding of debt issued by Municipal Assistance Corp. (MAC) on behalf of the city in the 1970s fiscal crisis. Criticism of the plan of refunding of MAC bonds; Rating of bonds given by...
- Moody's Under Fire. // Time;10/11/1976, Vol. 108 Issue 15, p94
The article offers information on the issue regarding the decision of Moody's Investment Service to give a low rating for the bonds supplied by Municipal Assistance Corp. (MAC) of New York State which will manage the financial issues in New York City. It says that the evaluation of Moody's was...
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.