Nguyen Joins EBondUSA Inc
- Parkhurst Joins EBondUSA.com. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;09/21/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30980, p6
Reports that EBondUSA.com Inc. has appointed William Parkhurst senior vice president of sales and marketing.
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Carpenter-Kazprzak, Sheri; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;09/07/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30970, p7
Reports that financial executive William Reeves has joined eBondUSA.com Inc. to act as its senior vice president of sales and marketing. Background on the career progression of Reeves; Overview on the services offered by the company.
- Triet Nguyen Jumps To NewOak. Flynn, Hillary // Structuredfinancenews.com;9/29/2014, p2
The article announces the appointment of credit expert Triet Nguyen as managing director at financial advisory and consulting firm NewOak as of September 2014.
- Axios' Triet Nguyen joins Saybrook to manage high-yield hedge fund. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;2/23/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31826, p7
Reports that Triet Nguyen has joined Framingham, Massachusetts-based Saybrook Capital Corp. as a managing director. Duties and responsibilities; Nguyen's related professional experience.
- People Moves of the Week: Kirkland & Ellis, Westshore Capital Partners, NewOak. Noto, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/13/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 50, p1
Kirkland & Ellis taps IPO specialist; Westshore names new VP; NewOak hires Triet Nguyen as managing director
- eBondUSA.com to Bring `Exchange-like' Air to Bond Market. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/16/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30955, p3
Reports on Greenwich, Connecticut-based eBondUSA.com Inc.'s launch of the first phase of an online marketplace for municipal bonds. Company's plan to add online trading services that will allow investors to negotiate transactions online; eBondUSA.com's plan to offer fair market evaluation of...
- Q&A: NewOak to Treat Munis Like Corporates. Flynn, Hillary // Bond Buyer;10/15/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34194, p1
Triet Nguyen and Chris Foster discuss their quantitative approach to munis, how they are getting cross-over investors interested in municipal bonds, and why they are looking at the military housing sector.
- High-Yield Expert: Hedge Fund Managers Looking for Munis. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;10/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31752, p6
Reports on Axios Advisors LLC president Triet Nguyen's observation that hedge fund managers are starting to show increased interest in municipal bonds as a result of poor credit pricing in the market. Emergence of hedge funds as major buyers of tax-exempt special-facility airline revenue bonds...
- Puerto Rico, the next emerging-market credit? CARMONA, JOSÉ L. // Caribbean Business;2/27/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p10
The article discusses the decision of Puerto Rican government in issuing government-obligation (GO) bonds for $3.5 billion. The view of Triet Nguyen, managing director of Chicago, Illinois-based Axios Advisors LLC, regarding the issuance of municipal bonds in Puerto Rico is also tackled. The...