Okla. Governor Says Yes to the State's First Garvee Bond Issue
- Oklahoma's Bond Program Takes Step Ahead, But Challenges Persist. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31481, p4
Reports the efforts of Governor Frank Keating to acquire back the bond program in Oklahoma. Declaration of the Legislative Bond Oversight Commission as unconstitutional; Request for a review on the grant anticipation revenue vehicle issue by Keating; Officers of the commission.
- Oklahoma legislature hazy about tobacco securitization. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;01/26/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30815, p28
Focuses on Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating's proposal to securitize the money received by the state as part of its share of the national settlement against tobacco companies. Total amount received by the state in the national settlement against tobacco companies; Expectations that a debate...
- Oklahoma's Keating proposes record bond issuance for 2000 to legislature. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;02/09/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30825, p3
Focuses on the request made by Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating from the state legislature on approving bond issues for the year 2000. Projects needing bond financing; Amount of the total bond issues; Cultural projects to benefit from the issue.
- Oklahoma On the Road To Garvees. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;06/21/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30917, p1
Reports that Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating has signed a bill that could pave the way for the state's first garvee bond issue. Value of highway lease-revenue obligations for fiscal year 2001, authorized under the proposed bill; Total amount in lease obligations sold by the state through the...
- ABA Taps Former Oklahoma Gov. Frank Keating as New CEO. // Illinois Banker;Jan2011, Vol. 96 Issue 1, p26
The article mentions the appointment of former of Gov. Frank Keating of Oklahoma as the new president of the American Bankers Association (ABA).
- Shortfall Stay. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p31
Reports that Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating in a one-day special session on last week of November 2002 made a request to the Board of Pardons and Paroles to issue commutations for nonviolent offenders in order to reduce the state's budget. Suggestions made by Keating on the budget shortfall;...
- Cut Overhead, Raise Pay In Schools, Keating Says. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;02/16/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p19
Focuses on Oklahoma Governor Frank Keating's educational policy in his State of the State Address. Government policy on teachers' salaries in Oklahoma; Proposal for capital improvement of schools in Oklahoma.
- First Glance. // Credit Union Times;3/16/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p4
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses various reports published within the issue including one on CARD Act of the credit union which offers credit cards to university students, one on the approach of Frank Keating of the American Bankers Association for the...
- The Epilepsy Foundation Salutes the ABA's Frank Keating. // Illinois Banker;Apr2011, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p24
The article announces that Frank Keating, former Oklahoma governor and president and chief execiutive officer (CEO) of the American Bankers Association (ABA), has received the 2011 Distinguished Achievement Award. from the Epilepsy Foundation.