- Up close and personal qualities. Daniels, Imogen // People Management;6/8/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p75
Discusses the findings of the annual survey by the Institute of Personnel and Development on the trends in recruitment and selection practices. Impact of the Internet and electronic media on recruitment; Selection tools used by recruiters.
- Cuts threaten talent. // e.learning age;Jul/Aug2010, p4
The article discusses the results of a survey done by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) which showed that two-thirds of the 500 organisations surveyed had difficulties recruiting specialists and 79% prioritised attracting and recruiting staff.
- Recruiters ready for RMAs finale. // People Management;Jun2014, p12
The article reports on the unveil of the shortlist for the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's Recruitment Marketing Awards 2014 to be held at The Brewery in London, England on July 16, 2014, and mentions the Institute's research project on recruitment intentions.
- Hire learning. Crofts, Pauline // People Management;5/28/1998, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p53
Previews the Institute of Personnel and Development (IPD) `Recruiting Capability' conference and associated exhibition on June 2-3, 1998 in London, England. Features of the Internet services to be showcased at the event; Guide on employment law to be launched by the IPD; Other highlights of the...
- Recruitment practice lacking creative edge. Edward, Angela // People Management;5/1/1997, Vol. 3 Issue 9, p51
Argues that rigid selection criteria in hiring employees can lead recruiters to miss the best candidates. Rising interest in the topic of recruitment; Inquiries to the Institute of Personnel and Development about recruitment trends; Recruiting via the Internet; Rigid selection criteria being a...
- CIPD BRANCH EVENTS. // People Management;9/18/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p64
A calendar of events organized by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in Great Britain from September to October 2008 is presented including "Recruiting Future Leaders: Trends in Senior Management Recruitment," "Tupe or not Tupe?" and "Coaching Supervision."
- Employers use bounty pay-outs to boost recruitment success. Taylor, Chris // People Management;5/17/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the practice of enlisting the help of own employees to boost recruitment in Great Britain by offering bounty payments, as revealed in the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's annual recruitment survey in 2001. Common changes in the recruitment practices for...
- Look north for jobs optimism. // People Management;Sep2014, p6
The article focuses on the "Labor Market Outlook" released by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) in 2014 which shows an increase in recruitment intentions by both the public and the private sectors.
- CIPD explores talent trends. // People Management;Jun2015, p61
The article presents information on the Chartered Institute for Personnel and Development's (CIPD's) Recruitment Exhibition and conference, to take place in London, England from June 17-18, 2015.