- Finally, the right stuff. Crain, Keith // Automotive News;1/9/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5586, p12
Opinion. Cites the importance of product development in the American automobile industry. New-model introductions at the 1995 North American International Auto Show in Detroit Michigan; Marketing, quality and dealer network as other factors influencing a successful car sale.
- Europeans show they've mastered niche economics. Crate, James R.; Kurylko, Diana T. // Automotive News;3/13/1995, Vol. 69 Issue 5595, p36
Reports on the 1995 International Motor Show in Geneva, Switzerland. Exhibition of limited appeal cars; Concept cars from Mercedes-Benz AG and Opel; Minivan models.
- KEITH CRAIN: Showing off Detroit's enthusiasm for cars. // Crain's Detroit Business;02/26/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p8
Highlights the Detroit Autorama Show 2001, an automobile exhibition at the Cobo Center in Detroit, Michigan. Enthusiasm of the participants; Host of the show; Expectations on the continued success of the show.
- Tokyo show is a somber affair. // Ward's Auto World;Nov93, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p10
Describes the Tokyo Auto Show. Focus on Japanese manufacturers' lack of direction; Comments of BMW officials.
- Paris '95: C'est magnifique! Robinson, Peter; Sorge, Marjorie // Ward's Auto World;Nov94, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p79
Reports on the 1994 Mondial de l'Automobilede show in Paris, France. Participants; Developments in the automobile industry in Europe; Financial issues; Feedback from industry executives.
- Car Buyers, Take Your Mark. Zachary, Katherine // Ward's Auto World;Jul2000, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p72
No abstract available.
- Italians take center stage in Frankfurt. Ciferri, Luca // Automotive News;08/30/99, Vol. 73 Issue 5835, p24D
Focuses on the automobiles to be featured by Italy's industry during the Frankfurt auto show in Germany on September 1999. Fiat Punto concept car; Lancia Lybra sedan; Opel Astra Coupe; Other Italian-built cars at the auto show.
- Despite world turmoil, the show goes on. Treece, James B.; Yamaguchi, Yuzo // Automotive News;10/22/2001, Vol. 76 Issue 5954, p32
Highlights the Tokyo Motor Show 2001 in Japan. Themes of the show; Participation of several automobile companies; Introduction of several car models.
- GM grabs the spotlight with key concepts, Pontiac's plans. Kranz, Rick // Automotive News;2/4/2002, Vol. 76 Issue 5969, p70
Reports on the highlights of the 2002 Chicago Auto Show. Reason of the reference to the show as 'General Motors Fest'; Focus of the press conference of automobile company Pontiac; List of debuts of automobile production and concepts.
- Past & future. Vasilash, Gary S. // Automotive Production;Apr96, Vol. 108 Issue 4, p8
Presents information on the effect purchasing a licence plate at the North American International Auto Show on January 1, 1996 had on the author. Reason for purchasing a license plate; Establishing of Duryea Motor Wagon Company in 1896; Comparison of the automobile industry; Comments from Harry...