- How to Excel in London Docklands. // Marketing (00253650);3/7/2002, p1
Highlights the venue of the Marketing Expo in Great Britain. Registration mechanism; Style of souvenirs; Contact information.
- Excel hit by cash fears. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2001, p12
Reports on the financial problems faced by Excel, an exhibition center in London, England. Net revenue predictions of the center in 2001; Cause of the decline in revenue; Factors that contributed to Excel's financial difficulties; Support of exhibition organizers for Excel's decision to...
- Chevy Malibu? No Thanks, Says Malibu. Baum, Gary // Hollywood Reporter;2/15/2013, Issue 6, p17
The article reports that coastal city Malibu, California has hired licensing firm Excel to pursue high-end lifestyle apparel, accessories as well as beauty opportunities involving its municipal seal.
- Space shortage predicted for UK. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Feb97, p7
Focuses on a report predicting a shortage in exhibition space in Great Britain. Failure to meet increasing demand for exhibition space; Opportunity for unusual venues to meet demand for events; Wider price range for organizers.
- Wembley lines up major IT upgrade. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p13
Reports on the plans of Wembley Conference Centre in England to provide Internet high-speed data throughout the complex. Results of the review of the complex's technical facilities; Impact of the plans on organizers of special events.
- L'architecture parlante. Stephens, S. // Architectural Record;Aug1989, Vol. 177 Issue 9, p57
Reviews the recently completed Canadian Centre for Architecture in Montreal, designed by Montreal architect Peter Rose, in collaboration with the Centre's founder and director Phyllis Lambert.
- Networking: Art exhibit spaces. Mulder, Karen L. // Christianity Today;4/8/96, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p83
Lists a sampling of exhibition spaces which welcome art involving Christian themes. Contact information.
- Fun with food exhibition. // National Geographic World;Apr87, Issue 140, p25
The Ontario Science Center (Canada) had a special show called, `Food' which had exhibits, displays, games and facts related to food. Food consumption; Nutrition; Fish raising in silos; Hydroponics; Old-fashioned and modern methods of food preparation.
- The last frontier. Nasatir, Judith // Interior Design;Jul95, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p27
Presents information on a series of exhibitions to be held by the Canadian Centre for Architecture on American architecture. Information on schedule of exhibitions; Contact number.