- Manchester United's manager is an old-style guy who has excelled in a new footballing world. Kelly, Stephen // New Statesman;10/10/97, Vol. 126 Issue 4355, p26
Profiles Manchester United soccer team manager Alex Ferguson. Involvement in the British Labour Party's election campaign in April 1997; Ferguson's populist touch; Family background and beginnings in football; Previous jobs held; Experience in trade-unionism; Ferguson's insistence on his...
- Y is for…YEAR WHEN SOMEONE GETS KNOCKED OFF THEIR PERCH. // Australian FourFourTwo;Oct2009, Issue 48, p65
The article reports on the rivalry between the football teams of Liverpool, England and Manchester United and the efforts of Manchester manager Alex Ferguson to outdo Liverpool.
- The hairdryer silenced. // New Statesman;5/10/2013, Vol. 142 Issue 5157, p7
The article focuses on Alex Ferguson, manager of the British soccer team Manchester United, and his retirement from the team after winning the Premier League Championship.
- HOT. Tomlinson, Richard // Fortune International (Europe);3/4/2002, Vol. 145 Issue 5, p17
States that Alex Ferguson, manager of Manchester United soccer club, raised the club's share price by signing a $8.5 million three-year contract after the announcement of his retirement.
- Manchester United marks the passing of Ferguson era. // Marketing (00253650);6/1/2013, p10
The article announces the resignation of Alex Ferguson as manager of Premier League football team Manchester United.
- United Faces a Big Change. // British Heritage;Sep2013, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p8
The article announces the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson, the manager of British professional football team Manchester United.
- Man U plays Fergie exit to perfection. MONK, IAN // PRWeek (London);5/17/2013, p14
The author discusses the effective handling of the retirement and replacement of Alex Ferguson, manager of football team Manchester United (Man U), by its Public Relations (PR) agency.
- "Is it chilly outside -- or is it just me?". Hall, David // Four Four Two;Feb2012, Issue 212, p5
An overview of the various articles published within the issue of the magazine related to football is presented, including the challenges facing Manchester United football team Manager Alex Ferguson, a guide to the Africa Cup of Nations, and a free version of the StatsZone application.
- 'Today just not the day to talk about Ferguson'. PHILIP QUINN // Daily Mail;11/14/2013, p62
ONE subject was clearly off limits with Roy Keane yesterday â€” his relationship with Alex Ferguson, his former Manchester United manager.
- YOU ASKING? // Four Four Two;Feb2009, p26
The article presents questions and answers related to who will replace Manchester United coach Alex Ferguson and if romance is dead.