- Craft fair duo draws 40,000. // Marketing Event;Apr98, p11
Reports that NEC company has hosted consumer art and textile shows, Hobbycrafts and Sewing for Pleasure on March 12-15, 1998. Television network launched by NEC.
- 'Which Computer?' Show. Roche, Stephanie // Accountancy;Apr1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1064, p36
Discusses the outcome of the trade show entitled 'Which Computer?' organized by NEC Corp. in Birmingham, England.
- NEC centre offers link-up. // Marketing Week;1/18/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p16
Reports that the NEC exhibition center in Birmingham, England has added virtual facilities to its offerings. Alliance with online exhibition company Expocentric concerning a three-dimensional display.
- NEC to host textile fair. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p12
Reports that NEC will host the 2003 International Textiles and Machinery exhibition in Great Britain. Amount invested by the company in the exhibition; Background on the exhibition; Model for the exhibition.
- Glee is a chance to grow. // Builders Merchants Journal;Sep2005, p32
Reports on the exhibition of landscaping products of NEC Corp. in Birmingham, Alabama. Schedule of the exhibition; Participants of the event; Details of the event's activities and programs.
- Interphex highlights process engineering trends. Gander, Paul // Life Science Today;Aug2000, Vol. 1 Issue 4, p28
Highlights the Interphex exhibition at NEC Corp. in Great Britain. Total number of exhibitors participating in the show; Topics; Features of the event; Contact information.
- New 14.1-inch LCD from NEC. Chen, Elaine // Electronic News;8/12/96, Vol. 42 Issue 2129, p69
Reports on NEC's unveiling of a 14.1-inch liquid crystal display (LCD) at Siggraph Show 1996. Roadmap for larger LCDs aimed at the desktop market; Investments in LCD manufacturing.
- TECHNOLOGY NEWS IN BRIEF. // Financial Management;Sep2003, p9
Presents an invitation from the 'Financial Management' journal to comment on the Softworld Accounting & Finance exhibition at the Birmingham, England-based NEC Corp.
- NEC debut for double-deck reefer. // Commercial Motor;12/16/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5109, p16
Reports on the decision of trader manufacturer Montracon to launch its double-deck reefer trucks at the 2005 Commercial Vehicle Show to be presented by NEC in April 2005. Significance of the show to the company, according to sales and marketing director Paul Mead; Information on the trucks.