Exhibitions cannot afford to be off-line
- Check out the Web. Behrens, John C. // American Printer;Jul97, Vol. 219 Issue 4, p46
Discusses the emerging trend of electronic sales promotion through World Wide Web sites. Companies' perception of electronic sales promotions; Promotional strategies by various companies.
- CHECKOUT. // PMJ: Plant Managers Journal;Mar2006, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p51
The article reports that visitors to the stand of Swedish equipment website Mascus, at the forthcoming Intermat exhibition, will be able to ogle at Poland's Aneta Florczyk, the world's strongest woman. Panther Platform Rentals has recently taken part in a cross-Atlantic rescue mission to save a...
- Social Selling: Extend your sales reachability. Campa, Al // Sales & Service Excellence;Jun2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p4
The article reviews the web site Reachable, located at www.reachable.com by the company Reachable.
- Advertising.com updates delivery system. // RCR Wireless News;2/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p20
Reports on Advertising.com Inc.'s introduction of a Web-based delivery system that allows advertisers to reach consumers online with manufacturer coupons and promotional materials.
- Marketing materials Library assists promoters of residential concrete. // Concrete Products;May2007, Vol. 110 Issue 5, p20
The article reviews the web site Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Promotion Zone from the Portland Cement Association.
- Web Lenders' promotions Include All the Toppings. JULAVITS, ROBERT // American Banker;2/18/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 34, p8
Describes some of the unique promotional strategies employed by online mortgage lenders to attract customers. OnLoan.com's promotion of its free-mortgage contest through a tie-up with Pizza Hut; LoansDirect's offering of discounted rates; Comparison of consumer acceptance of online mortgage...
- Best DEALS OF THE DAY. Leaman, Emily // Washingtonian Magazine;Jul2010, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p83
The article offers information on several Twitter accounts and electronic mails (e-mails) that lists offering deals from meals at restaurants to free concert tickets including Groupon located at groupon.com/washington-dc, CityShopGirl located at cityshopgirl.com, and the 9:30 Club on Twitter.
- Exemplary Behaviour. Macleod, Gordon // Applied Arts Magazine;Mar/Apr99, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p26
The article reviews the web site Scroll by Montreal-based Behavior Publishing's Web 'Zine available at scroll.behaviour.com.
- Visit virtual trade shows on the Web without leaving your office. // Health Management Technology;Jul1996, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p34
Reports on virtual trade shows that allow technology buyers to gather product information through the World Wide Web. Companies offering virtual trade shows; Registration for visitors; Cost of the system.