From cyberspace to the real world
- Foreign Labor Briefs. // Monthly Labor Review;Aug66, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p890
Reports on developments relevant to the labor sector and industrial relations worldwide as of August 1966. Automatic wage increments based on increases in the cost of living in Italy; Technical assistance provided by Japan to Southeast Asian countries; Labor shortage in New Zealand.
- Chronology of Recent Labor Events. // Monthly Labor Review;Aug66, Vol. 89 Issue 8, p895
Reports on developments relevant to the labor sector and industrial relations in the U.S. from July 5, 1966, to July 27, 1966. Labor disputes; Strikes and lockouts; Labor laws and legislation.
- Developments in Industrial Relations. Bornstein, Leon // Monthly Labor Review;Jun71, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p86
Reports on news and developments related to industrial relations in the United States, compiled for the June 1971 issue of the `Monthly Labor Review'. Craft dispute board's approval of the 30-cent-an-hour immediate wage increase negotiated by the Ironworkers in the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas...
- Developments in Industrial Relations. // Monthly Labor Review;Sep74, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p62
Reports on news and developments in industrial relations in the United States, compiled for September 1974. Employers in New York and other ports comprising the Council of North Atlantic Shipping Associations' settlement with the International Longshoremen's Association on coastwide issues;...
- TOO MANY CHIEFS AND ONLY ONE INDIAN. Hancock, Peter // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/1/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4233, p55
Presents an article on how employees should deal with their employers. Risks of employee-employer relations; Views on marketing.
- Danish registers on personal labour market affiliation. Petersson, Flemming; Baadsgaard, Mikkel; Thygesen, Lau Caspar // Scandinavian Journal of Public Health;Jul2011 Supplement, Vol. 39 Issue s7, p95
Introduction: Statistics Denmark has a number of registers about labour market affiliation, which includes information on employees, establishments and the relation between employees and establishments. Content: The registers describe a personâ€™s attachment to the labour market,...
- Educators, employers talk work force woes. Lieber, Tammy // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/30/98, Vol. 19 Issue 37, p23
Reports on a workshop among educators and industry leaders in Indianapolis, Indiana on labor-market conditions of the city. Discussion on the demands of businesses from employees; Discussion on specific issues highlighted by speakers; Advancement of concerns about the inadequacy of qualified...
- SENDING THE RIGHT SIGNALS? IMPACT OF TRUST AND INTERACTIONS WITH BRAND SIGNALS ON PURCHASE INTENTION. Huber, Frank; Meyer, Frederik; Weihrauch, Andrea; Weißhaar, Isabelle // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2012, Vol. 23, p65
An abstract of the article "Sending the Right Signals? Impact of Trust and Interactions With Brand Signals on Purchase Intention," by Frank Huber, Frederik Meyer, Andrea Weihrauch, and Isabelle WeiÎ²haar is presented.
- Significant Decisions in Labor Cases. // Monthly Labor Review;Nov68, Vol. 91 Issue 11, p58
Reports on several labor-related cases and decisions in the United States, compiled for November 1968. Legitimacy of consumer picketing of an employer selling products of another employer with which the union is in dispute; Issue of business successor's responsibility to remedy an unfair labor...