King of the world
- FORMER GIFT FAIR DIRECTOR LEAVES REED TO PURSUE BUSINESS PASSION. // Australian Giftguide;Oct-Dec2012, p10
The article announces the resignation of Omer Soker as group exhibition director of Reed Exhibitions.
- Reed picks its new president. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p5
Announces the appointment of Michael Breet as president of Reed Exhibition Company in Europe. Information on the company; Professional background of Breet.
- People and posts. // People Management;7/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p8
Presents information on the appointment of several human resource (HR) professionals in several companies in Great Britain. Appointment of Elsie Akinsanya as HR director of Mori company; Selection of Neil McIntosh as group HR director of Dairy Crest company; Appointment of Robert Rigby-Hall as...
- Mike Rusbridge retires. // CEI Asia;Jul/Aug2015, p6
The article announces the retirement of events company Reed Exhibitions chairman and chief executive officer Mike Rusbridge.
- DIARY. // Event;Jul/Aug2006, p50
The article announces awards given to several executives in the event services industry during the Association of Exhibition Organizers Excellence Awards 06 at the Alexandra Palace in Great Britain. CEO Mike Rusbridge has received the Outstanding Contribution to the Industry Award. CEO Nick...
- THE ENGINE DOESN'T STOP. HART, MICHAEL // Expo Magazine;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p9
An interview with Reed Exhibitions chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Mike Rusbridge is presented. He discusses the initiatives and the growth of exhibition industry in China. He also explores the emerging markets in Brazil, China and Russia as well as Reed Exhibitions' concept of a...
- A ROAD THAT NEVER ENDS THE EVOLVING BUSINESS OF REED EXHIBITIONS. Raphael, T. J. // Expo Magazine;Jan2012, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p30
An interview with Mike Rusbridge, chairman of Reed Exhibitions is presented. When asked about acquisition opportunities and balancing it with organic growth, he referred to quality as an important factor for long-term sustainability. He says the organization infrastructure with respect to...
- M&A PROSPECTS 2009. Kinsman, Matt // Folio: The Magazine for Magazine Management;Mar2009, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p13
Information about the conference entitled DeSilva & Phillips Media Dealmakers Summit on the prospects for acquisitions in the media industry in 2009 is presented. The summit linked the potential increase in deals with decrease in prices. Topics included growth of business models, role of social...
- Six federal laws you need to remember. // Workforce;Jan97 Supplement Tools, Vol. 76, p4
Outlines the six federal laws which will help in defending the company against the costly trend. Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; Civil Rights Act of 1991; The Americans with Disabilities Act; The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA); The Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA);...