- For Samsung, It Takes a Village. Hein, Kenneth; O'Loughlin, Sandra // Brandweek;3/6/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p39
This article presents information on the marketing success of the Olympic Rendezvous @ Samsung pavilion in Torino, Italy. Some 400,000 people circulated through the building, which held more than 578 events and allowed 2,400 athletes and family members to make free calls. Samsung is a worldwide...
- Samsung axes young practice's 2012 pavilion. // Building Design;2/24/2012, Issue 2002, p3
The article reports on Samsung Group's termination of the project won by DRMA, which was intended for the construction of an Olympic Park pavilion. INSET: CABE QUESTIONS OLYMPIC PARK BRIDGES.
- VERIZON ANNOUNCES SAMSUNG FASCINATE, GALAXY S SMARTPHONE. // RBOC Update;Aug2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p3
The article previews the Galaxy S smartphone Samsung Fascinateï¿½.
- Samsung world first with silicon chip. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p16
Reports on Samsung Co. Ltd.'s claims that it is the first company to produce a prototype 1-gigabyte dynamic random access memory chip. Plans to start production in 2005.
- Samsung: A global vision. Remich Jr., Norman C. // Appliance Manufacturer;Feb97, Vol. 45 Issue 2, pG-18
States the three principles of Samsung Group in describing its `new management.' Why the group promotes the three principles; Comment of Kun-Hee Lee; Samsung Electronic's Company, Limited as a unit of Samsung Group; Other subsidiary units of Samsung Group; Ranking of Samsung in the world market...
- Samsung keys future growth to FX fighter program. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;6/12/1989, Vol. 130 Issue 24, p215
Reports that South Korea's Samsung Aerospace Industries is licensed for production of the new FX fighter aircraft, positioning the company to become the country's leading airframe manufacturer. Projected company earnings; Possible joint ventures; Government commitment; Added workers and space.
- Samsung aims for half of CDMA handset market. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;01/26/98, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
States that the consumer electronics company Samsung, in United States, is expecting a $10 million brand promotion campaign to be introduced and grab a 40-percent share of the United States Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) handset market. When the company started shipping the handsets;...
- Does the world need another automaker? // Ward's Auto World;Dec95, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p26
Looks at the effects of Samsung Group entry into the automotive industry. Examination of company's vehicles; Information on Samsung's priority; Information on company's plans for the future.
- Savvy Samsung. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/6/1996, Vol. 172 Issue 107, p12
Reports on Samsung Co. Ltd.'s advertising campaign targeting computer-savvy female consumers. Ads photographed by Peter Arnell; Features of the ad campaign.