Dubai show in on-line move
- Optimus defers on-line launch. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p61
Reports on the cancellation of launching the Optimus Exhibitions' virtualhospitalityshow.com, an interactive hospitality exhibition. Three exhibitions visitors can explore.
- DEAR MARKETER:. Wientzen, H. Robert // Direct;Jun2004, Vol. 16 Issue 8, pS3
Highlights the DM Days New York conference and exhibition which will be held in May 2004. Market value of the direct and interactive marketing industry; Projected direct response sales of New York in 2007; Features of the show.
- DIARY. // New Media Age;4/27/2006, p39
The article presents a calendar of events related to interactive marketing in May 2006. The ICA Viral Exhibition will be held in London, England on May 1-8. The Catalyst PCC Training program will be held in London, England on May 3. The Emetrics Summit 2006 will be held in London, England on...
- Discovery launches exhibit of recovered space capsule. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;11/27/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 49, p44
The article reports on the Discovery Channel's interactive exhibition of the recovered 1961 Mercury space capsule. Key issues discussed include plans to show the exhibition in museums across the United States, as well as plans for a television promotion of the event in areas where the exhibition...
- AGENDA. // B to B;11/14/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 14, p41
The article presents a list of meetings related to marketing scheduled to be held in the months of November and December by different companies in the U.S. A top management meeting of American Business Media is to be held from November 14 to 16 in Chicago. A B-to-B Lead Generation Summit of...
- BREAKING. // New Media Age;6/22/2006, p3
The article offers news briefs on the interactive marketing industry. A technology is being tested by BBC, which will allow it to convert user-generated content into video for display on its nationwide network of big screens. A podcast is being used by V&A museum to promote its Che...
- Interaction is driving force of Motor Show. Stones, John // Marketing Week;5/6/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p21
Reports that there signs that confidence is returning to the British Motor Show. Steps taken by the organizer, the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders, to convince car manufacturers to return; Incorporation of a variety of interactive events; Decision taken by Bayerische Motoren Werke AG...
- AGENDA. // B to B;8/14/2006, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p38
This article presents information on forthcoming conferences related to the field of marketing in the United States. The B-to-B Interactive Marketing Conference will be held from September 11 to 13, 2006 at Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. The OMMA Conference & Expo will be held on...
- Two team up to start niche event company. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jun2003, p5
Reports on the partnership between Clive Ellings and Graeme Howe to form niche event firm Interactive Marketing Partnerships Events. Reason for establishing the firm; First exhibition of the firm; Previous occupation of Ellings and Howe.