Goold resigns as head of ECO arm
- ECO appoints ex-BAA chief. // Marketing Event;Mar2000, p4
Reports the appointment of Gordon Edington as non-executive chairman of Earls Court & Olympia Group. Role of Edington in the company.
- Becoming an exhibitionist. Bartram, Peter; Morris, Andrew // Director (00123242);Feb2001, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p93
Features Andrew Morris, chief executive of Earls Court & Olympia Group in London, England. His background on business management; Innovations he made on exhibition facilities.
- What's the going rate? // Management Today;Aug1997, p18
Discusses how businesses in Great Britain deals with the resignation of valued employees. Question of what businesses should do; Increase in the number of companies bribing employees to stay; How some employees may try to improve their situations.
- New York, New York. DeNitto, Emily // Crain's New York Business;05/15/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 20, p6
Reports on business developments in New York City as of May 15, 2000. Departure of top executives from magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr USA; Payment by Charles Schwab Corp. of cash and stock to encourage US Trust Corp.'s employees to stay with the firm when the two firms merge in 2000.
- Inventor has vested interest in new idea. Johnsson, Julie // Crain's Chicago Business;9/2/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p6
Reports developments related to Chicago companies as of September 2002 in Illinois. Explanation of tax surge of Diamond Cluster International Incorporated; Security operations of Airports on the September 11 celebration; Retirement of KMPG high technology company auditor Richard Rick.
- When You Gotta Go. Lynn, Jacquelyn // Entrepreneur;Feb2001, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p89
Discusses the importance of a solid exit strategy for executives of business enterprises. Benefits of a solid exit strategy; Critical part of an exit strategy; Other point to remember in transfer of ownership.
- Late news. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/24/97, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p1
Presents news on various business enterprises in Chicago, Illinois. Resignation of James L. Stack from Municipal Employees Annuity and Benefit Fund; Hiring of Donald Lufkin & Jenrette Securities Corporation to handle the expected sale of Fel-Pro Incorporated; Entry of George Pitt to the First...
- AT DEADLINE. // Pensions & Investments;9/18/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p1
Reports business developments in the United States and Great Britain as of September 2000. Launch of ForeFront Capital Advisors, a minority-owned institutional money manager; Delay in the restructuring of the British statutory pension funding requirements; Resignation of Robert DeMichele as...
- CARIBBEAN BUSINESS. // Caribbean Business;1/16/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p59
Reports business developments in Puerto Rico as of January 2003. Allegations faced by Popular Democratic Party Representative Alida Arizmendi; Withdrawal of the resignation application of new Progressive Party Representative Jose Lopez; Dissatisfaction of correctional officers on the government...