- The challenge of meeting all needs. Seabrook, Peter // Horticulture Week;3/18/2011, p17
The article presents the author's perspective on the need for the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) to appeal to both its common-or-garden and to its elite members in Great Britain in 2011.
- Gardens open free to members this month. // Garden;Jun2006, Vol. 131 Issue 6, p441
Presents a list of recommended gardens by the British Royal Horticultural Society. Abriachan Gardens; Brogdale Horticultural Trust; Yalding Organic Gardens.
- Take part in the Society's 2011 AGM. // Garden;Jan2011, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p10
An invitation for members of the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) of Great Britain to attend the society's annual general meeting on July 1, 2011 at RHS Garden Wisley in Surrey, England, is presented.
- Visit gardens for free as a member. // Garden;Jan2011, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p65
The article focuses on Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) Recommended Gardens in Great Britain and overseas that RHS members can visit for free.
- RHS recruits for key personnel. // Horticulture Week;3/19/2010, p5
The article offers information on the recruitment for a new director-general for the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS) in Great Britain.
- Membership Privileges. // Garden;2009Supplement, p6
The article presents a list of privileges available to RHS (Royal Horticultural Society) members, including privileged entry to flower shows, reduced tickets to special events and gardening advice.
- Member news. // Garden;Jul2009, Vol. 134 Issue 7, p441
This article provides information on membership with the Royal Horticultural Society in Great Britain. The organization routinely reviews membership rules. The organization will be introducing changes on rules concerning Gift Aid on eligible subscriptions.
- You can almost taste the knowledge. Mansfield, Alan // Garden;Feb2006, Vol. 131 Issue 2, p75
Provides a brief information on the Royal Horticultural Society Fruit Group in Great Britain. Objectives and topics being discussed by the interest group; Membership in the group.
- GARDENS FREE TO MEMBERS IN OCTOBER. // Garden;Oct2009, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p701
The article lists the Royal Horticulture Society (RHS) Recommended Gardens in Great Britain which RHS members can enter for free on October 2009 upon presentation of a valid individual Membership card including the Abriachan Gardens, the RHS Garden Hyde Hall and the Arley Arboretum and Gardens.