Making GM fun for everyone
- Bank re-signs stand agency. // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p15
Reports that Shelton Fleming company has been selected by ABN Amro to design its stand for world banking exhibition Sibos 2000 in San Francisco, California. Plans of Shelton Fleming for the company stand.
- Portugal opens its borders to biotechnology. Louët, Sabine // Nature Biotechnology;Mar2000, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p276
Focuses on the efforts made by the Portuguese government to promote biotechnology research in the country. Increase in government's research and development spending; Steps taken by the government to ensure high quality of biotechnology research; Encouragement of academic-industrial...
- Korea's hopes of catching up in biotechnology fade as financial woes tame ambitious R&D... Swinbanks, David; Wolff, M.F. // Research Technology Management;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p2
Focuses on the Biotech 2000 government-industry biotechnology project in South Korea. Initial amount in investment targeted by the government for the project; Description of the project; Impact of the financial crisis facing the country on the project; Prospects for the research and development...
- Indian centre receives funds. Jayaraman, K.S. // Nature;1/16/1992, Vol. 355 Issue 6357, p192
Reports that a Bombay-based pharmaceutical company will fund biotechnology research at the International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), in New Delhi. Details of an agreement reached with the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO); Workhardt Limited...
- In Brief. // Nature Biotechnology;Mar2003, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p245
Reports on developments in biotechnology research in the U.S. as of March 2003. Development of an RNAi-based approach to generate high coverage loss-of-function phenotype libraries in the nematode worm Caenorhabditis elegans; DNA damage detection on film; Use of combined isotope-coded affinity...
- Introduction. Keller, Wilf // Botany;Jun2009, Vol. 87 Issue 6, pvii
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one a research on plant genomics, one on a research on plant biotechnology, and one on plant-pathogen interaction that were conducted at the Plant Biotechnology Institute of the National Research Council of Canada...
- In Brief. Aschheim, Kathy; Bouchie, Aaron; Marshall, Andrew // Nature Biotechnology;Jan2003, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p9
Presents news briefs related to biotechnological researches conducted in the U.S. as of January 2003. Test tube method developed by researchers at California based Stanford University in Stanford and University of California at Santa Barbara; Approach applied to engineer rice plants.
- South Korea to back life sciences network. // Nature;7/24/1997, Vol. 388 Issue 6640, p319
Reports that the South Korean government plans to call on the Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation forum to support collaboration in biotechnology and biomedical research. South Korea's ministry of Science and Technology.
- Research collaborations. // Nature Biotechnology;Oct2000, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1024
Presents information on biotechnology-research collaborations in the U.S., Canada and Great Britain as of October 01, 2000. Collaboration between Cambridge, Massachusetts-based Biogen and San Francisco, California-based Eos Biotechnology; Terms and conditions of the collaboration between...