EAG wins pitch for Vauxhall contract
- EVENTFUL JOURNEY. Barratt, Steve // Marketing Week;1/11/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p49
Describes how consultancy Early Action Group developed, built, and installed the stands and displays for Vauxhall Motors Ltd.'s exhibition stand at the 2000 International Motor Show in Birmingham, England. Conceptualization of the exhibit; Selection of materials; Design considerations; Creation...
- TRO secures support contract for Vauxhall. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Apr2003, p10
Reports on the contract awarded by Vauxhall Motors to The Russell Organization (TRO) to provide support for event programs as of April 2003. Events that Vauxhall will hold; Products and services that TRO will provide; Remarks from TRO managing director Rob Allen regarding the contract.
- EAG and Event create bar for Exhibitor Show. // Event;Feb2004, p4
Reports on the partnership of Early Action Group (EAG) with the periodical "Events" to produce a central feature called Event Bar at the UK Exhibitor Show at Excel on June 30 and July 1, 2004. Design of the Event Bar; Remarks from EAG designer, Madelaine Heimers on the bar area.
- Vauxhall sells at race-tracks. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p10
Deals with the Vauxhall's Drive98, a series of summer driving events in Great Britain in 1998. Purpose of the event; Comments from Bob Gill, retail and customer event manager at Vauxhall.
- VAUXHALL CALL AN END TO ITS LIFETIME WARRANTY. MOTOR TRADER EVENTS. Hutchinson, Curtis // Motor Trader;Oct2014, Issue 5355, p03
An introduction to articles published within the issue is presented, including the decision of automotive manufacturing and distribution company Vauxhall to discontinue its flagship product, Lifetime Warranty cover, another on the Paris Motor Show, and one on SssangYong Open Day to be held on...
- Advanstar to stay with EAG. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p4
Reports that Advanstar has reappointed Early Action Group (EAG) to provide shell scheme and electrical services to its shows in Europe and Great Britain. Features of the deal between Advanstar and EAG; Potential role of EAG in any exhibitions acquired by Advanstar.
- CM GOES OFF-ROAD. // Commercial Motor;1/8/2004, Vol. 199 Issue 5061, p64
Offers a look at the May 2004 SED Show dedicated to tippers, vans and 4x4 vehicles in Milton Keynes, England. Highlight of the 2004 truckzone; Size of the stand booked by Iveco for the event; Opportunities facing visitors of the show; Range of vans included in the Vauxhall Motors Ltd. showcase.
- Corsa - load tugger with styte. // Motor Transport;12/14/2006, p13
This article reports that Vauxhall will show its new Corsa van for the first time at Brussels Motor Show in January 2007. Based on the three-door car, the van offers a 555kg payload and 0.85cum load volume. It will be offered with a choice of 75hp 1.3-litre CDTi or 1.2-litre petrol engine....
- Opex and EAG team up on Â£7.6m Clarion deal. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Jul/Aug2003, p10
Reports on the move of Opex Exhibition Services and Early Action Group to sign a deal to share stand-fitting services at shows organized by Clarion Events. Value of the deal; Duration of the contract; Contracts held by Opex.