- Corporate Identity. Cole, Stacy // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p49
Provides guidelines when creating and redesigning a corporate identity. Knowing the company through its executives and mission statements; Tips in designing a company logo; Marketing tools that get the logo out to the public.
- Wisdom from an entrepreneur. Pollak, Jane // Fairfield County Business Journal;09/25/2000, Vol. 39 Issue 39, p37
Discusses the importance of corporate logo in branding a business, based on the author's experience. Factors to consider in designing corporate logos; Need to create a lasting brand identity; Need for the logo to perfectly represent the company.
- Ellies rebrands to reach consumers. // Urban Green File;Aug2012, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p40
The article reports that Ellies Renewable Energy has realigned its logo and corporate identity by rebranding and relaunching Ellies Green Stores to expand its market.
- Change of Face. Gordon, Kim T. // Entrepreneur;Sep2003, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p87
Provides tips and strategies for changing the company logo to improve recognition and marketability. Techniques for creating a logo that forges the link between customers and the company identity; Development of the message through the logo; Need for a logo to be scalable, easy to reproduce,...
- MityLite launches revamp of its corporate identity. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/7/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p2
The article announces the launch of the new corporate identity "MyLite, Durability by Design," as well as logo, tagline and website of MityLite, manufacturer of meeting, event and banquet furniture based in Orem, Utah, in 2013.
- CONSCIOUS CONSUMER. // Ecologist;Sep2000, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p17
Deals with the move of the British Petroleum company to change its corporate logo. Marketing campaign launched by the company to project a more positive image; Performance of the company.
- MILLS ON...BP'S NEW LOGO. Mills, Dominic // Campaign (UK);08/04/2000, Issue 31, p25
Comments on the logo change implemented by Great Britain-based petroleum firm British Petroleum (BP). Influences for the creation of the logo; Amalgamation of the firm's acquisitions under one unified identity; Creation of the BP Connect brand.
- ID Wear gets new [i/d]. // Wearables Business;Sep2002, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the changes in the image of ID Wear, a supplier of sportswear, fleece and Stormtech outwear, in 2003. History of ID Wear; Features of the company'S logo; Size of the company's facility in Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Positivity in the pipeline? Bernstein, David // Design Week;5/12/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 18, p10
Comments on British Telecom PLC's decision to replace its piper logo. Managing director Angus Porter's justification for the change; Porter's hesitancy regarding the suitability of a communications empire adopting a pipe as its corporate identity.