- Montgomery drops plan for Irish Interbuild. // Event;Sep2002, p8
Reports that Montgomery Exhibitions has pulled out of a building exhibition due to take place in March 2003. Statement from Sandy Angus, Montgomery chairman.
- Montgomery replaces Exsl. // Marketing Event;Feb98, p4
Reports on Montgomery Exhibitions' launching of Sport 98 on June 19-21, in Great Briatin to replace its cancelled sports trade show Exsl.
- Montgomery events secure with SA deal. Wills, Abigail // Event;Jan2005, p8
Reports on the acquisition of Expo Center NASREC in Johannesburg, South Africa by a consortium headed by British organiser Montgomery Exhibitions. Reason behind the acquisition; Description of the Expo Center; Remarks from Montgomery chairman Sandy Angus on the venue.
- Montgomery in naming rights hitch. // Event;Apr2002, p5
Focuses on the efforts of Montgomery Exhibitions company to lobby its business partner Emap company to allow it to rebrand the building show at King's Hall in Belfast as Interbuild. Information on the Interbuild name; Possible name to be used by the company if Emap will not agree with them; ...
- PROFILE. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Sep2002, p19
Features Sandy Angus, chairman of Montgomery Exhibitions. His views on why there should be more women in the exhibition and live event industry; His comment on the venue-organizer relationship; Explanation on how organizers could improve the visitor experience.
- Food fair firms in joint venture. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Sep99, p5
Announces the joint venture between food fair companies Montgomery Exhibitions and Reed Exhibition Cos. Where the partnership is based; Head of the venture; When is the company's official launch; What event will be organized under the partnership's banner.
- Montgomery in Indian alliance. // Marketing Event;Oct2001, p12
Reports on the alliance between Montgomery Exhibitions and Mukesh Sharma of ITE India in 2001. Purpose of the alliance.
- Montgomery in event move. // Event;Nov/Dec2003, p8
Reveals that show organizer Montgomery Exhibitions has branched out with the launch of an events division. Services that will be offered by Montgomery events; Agency that will manage the division; Statement from Montgomery managing director Christopher Newton.
- Firms discuss joining forces. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p5
Reports that Montgomery Exhibitions and Emap Business Communications are considering a joint venture company to run their building and construction shows. Implication of the deal on Montgomery; Effectivity of the plans.