- An finally... // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p74
Deals with the four babies delivered by mothers working at Line Up Communications. Views of Line Up chief Duncan Beale on the babies of his employees; Award won by Line Up at AV Awards 2000.
- Line Up launch goes Japanese. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2000, p6
Deals with the launching of Fusion, a concept car from Nissan, organized by Line Up Communications. Role of a Japanese Zen garden in the launch of Fusion; Attendance at the launching; Equipment used by Line Up to present the features of the car.
- Line Up set to create launch for Volvo cars. // Event;May2007, p6
The article reports on a contract won by live event and video production company Line Up to manage the global launch of two vehicles for Volvo to 6,500 dealers in Stockholm, Sweden. Events will be staged over a nine-week period from June to August 2007, with delegates from around 35 countries...
- Indesit selects Line Up for UK dealer launch. Harwood, Susie // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2010, p5
The article reports on the appointment of Line Up to organize the launch of the 2010 range of products by Indesit to dealers in Great Britain.
- Dancing to a different beat. // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p82
Provides information on the corporate team-building program of Line-Up Communications. Management conference conducted at the Cheltenham Park Hotel; Details on the use of drumming exercise for the executives and employees of RAC company.
- Two team up for Nissan project. // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p6
Reports the collaboration between Line Up Communications and Rainmaker for the promotion and launching of Nissan's Tino automobile in Spain. Highlights of the exhibition.
- ABSENT FRIENDS. Gander, Paul // Marketing Week;12/7/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 45, p47
Suggests that despite advances in digital communications, conference organizers are learning that there is no substitute for face-to-face events. Goal of internal or external corporate events; Benefits of having access to remote digital conferencing technology and Web-based pre- and post-event...
- Indesit beats targets at Evolution launch. Harwood, Susie // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jun2009, p14
The article highlights the launch of Indesit's Hotpoint and Cannon product ranges at the Evolution in Battersea Park in London, England. The event was managed by Line Up from the concept, design and technical production, to content as well as delegate management. Jayson Weston, manager of...
- ONE TO WATCH. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Mar2009, p7
The article profiles Paul Vaughan, non-executive director of Line Up, in Great Britain. He is the operations director of Rugby Football Union (RFU) who joined the board of directors of the agency. According to Managing Director Duncan Beale, his experience as a brand marketer gives him a unique...