- Virgin ushers in Pendolinos with brand vision ads. // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p5
Reports the brand vision advertising campaign of Virgin Trains in Great Britain.
- Pendolions may be stored. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/3/2003, Issue 195, p5
Reports on the potential storage of Virgin Rail's Alstom Class 390 Pendolino tilting trains, as of April 2003. Information on clearance delays of the trains; Possible storage location for the trains; Effect of the availability and training of train drivers on the business.
- INNOVATOR VIEWPOINT. TREACY, JOHN // Marketing Week;4/29/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p36
The author reflects on the creation of a talking poster for Virgin Trains.
- Virgin to ramp up rail service. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/17/2003, Issue 1659, p22
Reports on the plan of Virgin Trains to double frequencies to major cities from London, England.
- Virgin Trains. // Marketing (00253650);2/3/2010, p48
The article presents a telephone conversation between an agent from Virgin Trains and a client who reveal the poor performance of the agent in marketing.
- Pendolino passes 1.5m mile mark. E. G. H. // Railways Illustrated;Feb2010, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p19
The article reports on the potential of the Class 390s by Virgin Trains to become the first 52-strong fleet to clock up 1,500,000 miles in service in England.
- CASYM invited to T&T Fest. Pryce, Vinette K. // New York Amsterdam News;4/4/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 14, p14
Reports the invitation of Caribbean American Sports and Cultural Youth Movement (CASYM) to participate in the World Steelband Music Festival in Trinidad and Tobago. Incorporation of CASYM of academic, social and cultural activities; Sponsorship seeks by CASYM to send 90 youths to annual...
- Make peace, make love, make money. DeNitto, Emily // Advertising Age;8/8/1994, Vol. 65 Issue 33, p13
Reports on the corporate sponsorship behind the Woodstock Festival of 1994. Differences between Woodstock '69 and Woodstock '94; Failure of Bethel '94; Pepsi Cola Co. as lead sponsor; Additional sponsors; Growth of corporate sponsorship of popular music and entertainment tours; Shifts in marketing.
- Drivers Wanted. HARDING, CORTNEY // Billboard;1/22/2011, Vol. 123 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on changes in corporate sponsorship for the Fader Fort series of performances at music festivals such as CMJ (College Music Journal) Music Marathon and South by Southwest (SXSW).