- PROFILE. // Event;Jul/Aug2006, p19
The article profiles Phil Woods, the new director of the Association of Exhibition Organisers (AEO). Woods had been the sales and marketing director for beauty manufacturer Sterex Electrolysis and general manager for trade body British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology. As the...
- Slovenia Votes On Accession. // Emerging Markets Monitor;3/24/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p13
Reports on the decision of the government of Slovenia to vote for its membership in the European Union (EU) and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). Support of major political parties in the country on the EU membership; Attitude of the people towards the membership of the country in...
- Legal. Mandel, Jed R. // Association Management;Dec95, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p20
Presents a legal advice on issues concerning membership in an association. Charging of different dues for different classes of membership; Providing different rights and privileges.
- Recruiting and retention tips for associations. Gilbert, Evelyn // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/18/94, Vol. 98 Issue 29, p17
Provides tips for associations on the recruitment and retention of members. Need for survey of members to determine what products and services are valued; Involvement of members in the group as the key to retention.
- Alliance or dilution of strength. Alcorn, Patricia // Association Management;Aug95, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p55
Discusses the issues that are likely to have an impact on the author's association members.
- Untitled. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);5/23/2007, Vol. 135 Issue 21, p7A
A photograph of the members of Chamber of Commerce who have helped fit the bicycle helmets of 72 Third Graders at Bertram Elementary in Burnet, Texas on May 16, 2007 is presented.
- Leadership CCL. // Malakoff News (TX);1/18/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p2B
A photograph of class members of the Cedar Creek Lake Area Chamber of Commerce's Leadersip Cedar Creek Lake 2007-2008 City Government session who toured to eh City of Mabank's water treatment plant in Texas on January 8, 2008 is presented.
- PUBLIC NOTICE. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);3/3/2011, Vol. 37 Issue 9, p4
The article offers information on the City Council Alderman membership in Texas in 2011.
- Young steelworker: why I joined Resistance. Garner, Matt // Green Left Weekly;10/14/2009, Issue 813, p9
The article discusses the reasons behind the author's involvement with Resistance, an anti-war, environmentalist, and social youth organisation in New South Wales.