BECA rejects AEO cash call
- Your role in generating financial support. Mann, Wendy // Association Management;Jan1998, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p72
Looks at the importance of funds for organizations. Information on the role of the association leadership financially; Details on the fund-raising leadership; Indepth look at the fund-raising initiatives which can undertake the association or its related foundation. INSETS: Types of...
- U.S. surge holds back overseas allocations. Price, Margaret // Pensions & Investments;1/12/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the lack of agressive investment abroad of United States (US) tax-exempt institutions, because of the distraction of the strong US stock market. Amount expected to be invested by US tax-exempt institutions; Impact of the stock market surge in the US; Details on a survey conducted by...
- Wildhorse Foundation awards 28 recipients $155,400 in 4th quarter. // Confederated Umatilla Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p18
The article provides information on the funds awarded by the Wildhorse Foundation, a community benefit fund established by the Confederated Tribes of Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR) that supports organizations in northeastern Oregon and southeastern Washington, which totals to more than 155,...
- Pflag faces cash crunch. Rau, Krishna // Xtra (Toronto);4/10/2008, Issue 612, p17
The article reports on the cash crunch faced by the Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) Toronto, Ontario chapter.
- Berkeley's Pacific Center in the black. Szymanski, Zak // Bay Area Reporter;9/12/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the financial status of the Pacific Center for Human Growth in Berkeley, California. Loss of significant funding in 1997; Emergency steps taken by the center to counteract the funding loss; Cultivation of new funding sources; Promising financial outlook of the center.
- Shares of the meetings markets. // Association Management;Jan1994, Vol. 46 Issue 1, pL13
Graphs the amount generated by association-sponsored events as compared to corporate-sponsored events.
- It pays to shop around. Jarrow, Jane // Association Management;Jan1996, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p27
Discusses how associations can save in purchasing general office supplies. Guidelines for purchasing paper.
- Business basics. Mandel, Jed R. // Association Management;Jan1996, Vol. 48 Issue 1, pL-56
Discusses several types of activities that may generate income for nonprofit associations. Trade shows; Publications and advertising; Member benefits; Tax considerations.
- It's hot, but often unfunded. // Communications News;Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 10, p9
Reports on the result of study on the organizations in the United States which has no sufficient budget for Internet application development.