Hotcakes nets ex-Cosmo man
- NatMags sets up new team. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec98, p4
Announces that the National Magazine Company has brought in Lorraine Adams to head its exhibition team for the 1999 Cosmopolitan Show. Previous projects of Adams; Information on the team to be headed by Adams; Information on the previous team line-up.
- The National Magazine Company has... // Campaign;04/17/98, Issue 16, p18
Presents information on the appointment of Lara Tabor, by the National Magazine Company. Post Tabor will hold; Background information on Tabor.
- Edwards groomed as NatMags' heir apparent. // Marketing Week;10/15/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p14
Announces the promotion of Duncan Edwards to deputy managing director of The National Magazine Company, which is the publisher of 11 magazines including `Cosmopolitan.' Controversy surrounding the promotion; Employment record of Edwards at the company; Previous position held by Edwards.
- New head for country fairs. // Marketing Event;Feb2000, p10
Reports that the National Magazine Company has appointed Catherine Gee to head its Country Living magazine portfolio of events. Overview of her duties; Significance of the shows to marketing strategy of the company.
- Matt Briggs. Chadwick, Philip // Marketing Event;Jun2001, p23
Profiles event management executive Matt Briggs as he shifted from organizing the Cosmopolitan Show to producing the Catwalk show for Hotcakes. Comparison between organizing and producing shows; His professional background; Reason for shifting from organizing work to production.
- The Mall. BRIGGS, MATT // Raven Chronicles;2007/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p40
The short story "The Mall" by Matt Briggs is presented.
- Walking Houses. Briggs, Matt // Raven Chronicles;2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p21
Presents the an excerpt from the unpublished novel "Shoot the Buffalo," by Matt Briggs; Includes a sketch "Errant House," by Nancy Donnelly.
- Four Hands CEO Briggs leads management buyout. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/11/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on the management buyout of the case goods and upholstery firm Four Hands by its chief executive officer (CEO) Matt Briggs from the private equity firm Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors LP as of November 2013.
- The Tin Nose Shop. Briggs, Matt // Chicago Review;Spring2010, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p102
Presents the short story "The Tin Nose Shop," by Matt Briggs.