- Heathrow Express sees long-term role. // Rail Business Intelligence;8/1/2013, Issue 443, p4
The article discusses the optimism of Keith Greenfield, the managing director of rail service operator Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd., concerning the operator's long-term future following the completion of its 16 million euros Heathrow Express fleet refurbishment programme.
- Refurbished fleet spearheads Heathrow Express relaunch. // Rail Business Intelligence;3/22/2012, Issue 410, p3
The article reports that refurbished Heathrow Express train of Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd. will start in London, England from April 26, 2012.
- Healthrow Express. // AirGuide Online.com;11/9/2009, p11
The article reports on the accessibility of free wifi by customers who use the Heathrow Express through the use of TMobile Wi-Fi Hotspot.
- Heathrow Express launches Â£6.99 fare. // Business Traveller (UK/Europe Edition);Oct2015, p10
The article reports on the Â£6.99 fare introduced by railway firm Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd.
- Children travel free on Heathrow Express. // Travel Daily;3/25/2015, p7
The article focuses on the kids go free offer introduced by rail operator Heathrow Express Operating Co. Ltd. which will be available from March 27, 2015.
- Mobile Payments Mix with Ticketing. Bell, Stephanie // American Banker;12/22/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 196, p5
The article discusses a smartphone application from British railway Heathrow Express that lets customers buy and present train tickets using their phones.
- DESIGN CHOICE/HEATHROW EXPRESS. Bell, Stephen // Marketing (00253650);7/15/1999, p11
Commends the design and other features of the trains of the Heathrow Express.
- Heathrow Express. // AirGuide Online.com;12/7/2009, p7
The article reports that Heathrow Express has made Paddington station the first British railway station to offer Flight Information Display Screens and Common User Self Service Customer Check- In services.
- Heathrow Express. // AirGuide Online.com;12/7/2009, p8
The article reports on the establishment of Paddington station by Heathrow Express to offer Flight Information Display Screens and Common User Self Service Customer Check In Services in England.