Future organisations will need higher IQs
- EXCHANGE: A RESPONSE TO BEYER'S REJOINDER IN LQ, 10:4. House, Robert J. // Leadership Quarterly;Spring2000, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p1
Presents a reply to author Janice Beyer regarding the research on charismatic leadership. Disappointment of Beyer on the discontinued research on charismatic leadership; Dimension of culturally endorsed implicit theories of leadership in the Phase 2 of the GLOBE program; Misinterpretations...
- Henderson launches its own leadership program. Miller, Valerie // Las Vegas Business Press;08/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p16
No abstract available.
- 40 Under 40. Grillo, Jerry // Georgia Trend;Oct2000, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p35
Features the 40 Under 40 honorees in the annual salute to rising leaders in Georgia. Includes computer programmer Jim Beach, talk show host Royal Marshall and state legislator Danae Roberts; Criteria for choosing the honorees; List of common things among 40 under 40 members; Profile of the...
- 20 Under 40 Business and Community Leaders to be Honored. // TK...Topeka's Business Magazine;Fall2010, Vol. 4 Issue 5, p45
The article announces that 20 business and community leaders under the age of 40 in Topeka, Kansas, will be honored by the Jayhawk Area Council on November 18, 2010.
- LEADERSHIP The Get-It-All-Together Profession. Cleveland, Harlan // Futurist;Sep2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p42
Discusses the effects of modernization on the concept of leadership. Attitudes of leaders; Professional careers that require leadership; Common goals of leaders.
- Application being accepted for FACT Leadership Development Program. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/18/2006, Issue 323597, p5
The article reports that the Fresno County Farm Bureau's Leadership Development Program in California is accepting applications to be part of the 2006-2007 Class. A comprehensive eight-month program highlighting specific issue areas in agriculture is provided by the Future Advocates for...
- Some leaders put personal agendas ahead of community interests. // Minnesota Spokesman-Recorder;12/2/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 18, p3
In this article the author discusses the issues concerning the division within the community's leadership, in which some leaders put their personal agendas before the needs of the community while some put the needs of the community before their personal concerns.
- Red Cross honors community leaders. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;05/21/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p10
Reports that the Sullivan County Chapter of the American Red Cross in Greater New York will honor area residents for their personal and professional leadership and their commitment to the community at the Fourth Annual Gala Awards Reception at One Cablevision Center in Ferndale. Etta Marie and...
- SPANNING the Region. // Bridges (Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis);Winter2014/2015, p12
The article reports that St. Louis has been chosen as one of the seven cities in Michigan to attend the 2015 Community Progress Leadership Institute (CPLI) training program to equip civic leaders with the skills to create programs that address the needs of their communities.