- Tesco says online non-food deliveries are back on track. Quinn, Ian // Grocer;12/12/2015, p10
The article reports that supermarket chain Tesco has addressed its non-food online delivery problems after its Tesco Direct site was damaged due to the volume of orders, which resulted to major delays to orders.
- Tesco awards online account to Cinnamon. Rubach, Emma // Precision Marketing;5/31/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the decision of Tesco.com to shift its online account from EHS Brann to the agency start-up Cinnamon in midst of competition for customer retention in supermarkets in Great Britain. Implication of the move to EHS Brann; Competitors of Tesco in the supermarket industry.
- Online supermarkets keep it simple. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2002, Vol. 3 Issue 2, p46
Discusses the strategy of online supermarkets in Europe. Adoption of the Tesco model; Experience of Asda Wal-Mart in online shopping service; Decision of online grocery provider, Natoora not to compete with Tesco.com. INSET: EUROPE'S ONLINE GROCERIES AT A GLANCE.
- Tesco plans for online clothes sales. Cooper, Will // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p1
The article reports on the plan of Tesco to offer its clothing line on the web. The company will be offering its Florence+Fred brand online. The company is the first one to offer its clothing line to online consumers. The company has relaunched Clothing At Tesco.com. According to Nick Gladding,...
- LEVERAGING MULTICHANNEL RETAILING: THE EXPERIENCE OF TESCO.COM. Enders, Albrecht; Tawfik Jelassi // MIS Quarterly Executive;2009, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p89
Online retailing has become a pervasive phenomenon that has profoundly affected the structure of many different industries. Yet the challenges for retailers in some industries have been more difficult due to the nature of the products sold and the existing fulfillment channels. We present an...
- Opportunity knocks. BCS // Computer Bulletin;Mar2000, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p29
Supermarket chain Tesco is an established world leader in electronic trading with its suppliers and is now also leading the way in on-line shopping â€“ but many other companies simply do not understand the opportunity, according to new research
- Tesco profits top Â£1 billion. // Food & Drink Technology;Oct2006, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the financial performance of supermarket giant Tesco Stores company for the first half of 2006 in Great Britain. During the period, it has posted Â£1.09 billion profits, up by 10.3 percent, driven by low prices the firm pays to farmers and international sales....
- Tesco: taking a bite out of Apple's iTunes. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;December2004, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p80
Reports on the entry of supermarket chain Tesco PLC into the online music market in Great Britain. Combination of the winning elements of its Web site and its non-food line by selling music downloads via Tesco.com; Differentiation of the chain from its competitors by offering Tesco Clubcard...
- Online auctions sharpen Tesco's purchasing moves. Cushing, Karl // Computer Weekly;10/10/2002, p16
Reports the business performance of retail giant Tesco in the online business. Number of customers in a week; Sales of the company; Use of online auction in commodity markets.