Revving up the website
- A helping hand. // Cabinet Maker;12/15/2006, Issue 5518, p40
The article focuses on the charitable functions of the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association (FTBA) in Great Britain in 2006. Financial assistance was extended to employees to help them cope with illness-related and family problems. Fundraising events for 2007 include the FTBA Manchester Ball...
- Committee closures cut FTBA donations. // Cabinet Maker;6/2/2006, Issue 5490, p8
The article reports on the decrease in donations through the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association (FTBA) following the closure of local area committees in Great Britain. Money is raised by the FTBA through voluntary contributions and charitable events. FTBA Chairman Peter Spinks commented on...
- cushion club update. // Cabinet Maker;6/2/2006, Issue 5490, p21
The article provides information on the Cushion Club of the Furnishing Trades Benevolent Association (FTBA) in Great Britain. In 2003, the Cushion Club was formed to support the charity through the donation of one pound per week through payroll. Members include bed manufacturers and weavers....
- Help 1 Up get NHFA, HFIA backing. // Furniture/Today;5/9/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p40
The article reports that retail trade groups the National Home Furnishings Association and the Home Furnishings International Association have endorsed Help1Up, a national charitable effort by stores to support furniture banks. Help1Up encourages consumers to shop at participating retailers and...
- Glober is donating 5% of market orders. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p204
Reports on the donation of five percent of the amount of each order written at market by metal furniture manufacturer Glober for the relief fund of New York City firemen in the United States.
- Furniture donations rise. // Cabinet Maker;3/5/2010, Issue 5677, p4
The article reports on the rise of the sales of furniture donated to the charity in Great Britain.
- THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU... // Cabinet Maker;2/5/2010, Issue 5673, Special section p5
The article gives appreciation to the lead sponsors and the workforce of the 2009 Big Shots event of the Furnishing Industry Trust (FIT) in Great Britain including the Mike Clare Foundation, the Sydney Simmons Pension Trust, and the Regimental Charities.
- TEC Awards Provide $42,000 in Scholarships. // Sound & Video Contractor;Jun2004, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p24
Reports on the donation given by the Mix Foundation for Excellence in Audio (MFEA) to the Sound Partners outreach program of the House Ear Institute in Los Angeles, California. Source of fund of the Mix Foundation; Support given by the foundation to another institution.
- The ASI Show donates $100,000 to regional associations. // Wearables Business;Feb2003, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p8
Reports on the donation made by the ASI Show to regional promotional associations across the U.S. through the show's Revenue Sharing Program, which was launched in 1998. Objective of ASI Shows; Benefits from the Revenue Sharing Program.