Airsprung ends cabinet involvement
- Homestyle dismisses Bed Shed sale rumour. // Cabinet Maker;2/11/2005, Issue 5425, p5
The article reports that Homestyle, a furniture manufacturer has scotched rumors of a bid for Bed Shed by a management team led by former Bed Shed buyer, Archie Bailey. Tim Kowalski, Homestyle finance director, said that no offer had been tabled, and any bid was likely to fail. Venture...
- Buyers sought. // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p2
Reports on the sale of bedroom furniture and kitchen maker Scottwood and wardrobe systems form Heritage Bedrooms after parent Full Circle Industries went into administration.
- New owner for rolf benz. // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p4
Reports on Welle's sale of its German furniture firm Rolf Benz to fellow German group Hultsa.
- Christies talks continue. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;01/15/99, Issue 5121, p5
Presents an update on negotiations between prospective buyers of fitted furniture group Christies and its administrators.
- Rocky Mountain furniture manufacturer. Fraser, Jill Andresky // Inc.;Jul2001, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p96
Provides information on the sale of a furniture manufacturing company. Price of the company; Outlook for the business; Rationale of the company's price.
- Execs, Sun Capital close Lexington deal. Slaughter, Powell // Furniture/Today;4/15/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 32, p12
Reports the sale of LifeStyle Furnishings International in Lexington, North Carolina. Non-disclosure of the purchase price; Advantage of the sale to Lexington Home Brands; Sale of the Benchcraft and Berkline upholstery divisions.
- Carlsbad Is Putting The Tun' Back Into Funding. Owen, Ted // San Diego Business Journal;9/26/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 39, p13
Reports business developments in Carlsbad, California. Approval of a Resolution of Intention to establish a Tourism Business Improvement District by the Carlsbad city council; Solicitation of venture capital from private investors by KFX Medical Corp.; Sale of Peregrine Systems to Hewlett Packard .
- Siemens sells investment boutique. // RCR Wireless News;12/26/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 52, p6
The article reports on the sale of the Siemens Accelerations unit of Siemens AG to an undisclosed investor in 2005. Siemens Acceleration was an early-stage investment boutique for startup companies and a subsidiary of Siemens Communications. Siemens expects that its innovation strategy will be...
- Asante is acquired. // Printing World;7/10/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 2, p19
Reports on the acquisition of the accelerated networking solutions specialist Asante Technologies by a venture capital backed management.