Vale Upholstery buys Bridgecraft
- Doubling up for marketing. // Cabinet Maker;3/4/2005, Issue 5428, p4
Reports on the merger by Vale Upholstery company and Bridgecraft company to improve their marketing strength in Great Britain. Plan on additional two consumer showrooms; Aim of the incorporation for the creation of more value on marketing budget; Separate operations of both companies; Locations...
- New Vale showroom. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p4
Reports on the investment of furniture company Vale Upholstery in a standalone show center in Great Britain.
- Milan experience. // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p4
Features the Milan chairs from Vale Upholstery company in Great Britain.
- Flying start for Vale showroom. // Cabinet Maker;8/23/2002, Issue 5301, p3
Reports on the plans of British upholstery firm Vale Upholstery to invest in consumer advertising in 2002.
- Vale puts _GCP_0.5m into winter marketing push. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;10/30/98, Issue 5112, p4
Reports on Great Britain-based Vale Upholstery's intentions to invest in a major advertising initiative. Allocated fund for the initiative; Description of the company's television advertisements; Vale's plans to hire an agency to monitor the response rate to the advertisements.
- Vale to expand its showroom concept to Loughborough. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p1
Reports on expansion plans of the upholstery company Vale Upholstery. Plans to open a public showroom in Loughborough, England; Expansion of other showrooms of the company.
- Vale adverts for national TV. Santry, Claire // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p2
Features Vale Upholstery's plans to launch a national television advertising campaign in the summer of 1999.
- Vale thinks big for Nutfield. // Cabinet Maker;5/17/2002, Issue 5287, p5
Reports of the plans of Vale Upholstery to open its largest showroom in Surrey, England. Purpose of the construction of the showroom in Surrey; Expenditure of the television advertising campaign for the showroom; Way of improving the relations between the company and stockists.
- Redhill showroom set to boost Vale turnover. // Cabinet Maker;10/12/2001, Issue 5259, p2
Reports the launching of product showroom exhibition by Vale Upholstery company in Surrey, British Columbia. Objectives of showroom exhibit; Date of the scheme exhibit; Plans on christmas television advertising campaign of the company.