- USE POS INFORMATION TO ADDRESS THE WHAT, WHY, AND HOW. Lapide, Larry // Journal of Business Forecasting;Winter2008/2009, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p17
In this article the author discusses the use of combining the traditional Point of Sales (POS) data with syndicated data in dealing downstream products sales and consumption. He states that analyzing the POS information representing disaaggregated downstream data is ensuring the health of...
- Russia. // BOFIT Weekly;12/22/2015, Issue 52/53, p1
The article presents an overview of consumption and industrial output in 2015 including debt and trade disputes further eroding economic relations between Russia and Ukraine.
- The 'Shelving' of Increased Sales. Hubbard, Charles W. // Journal of Retailing;Winter69/70, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p75
The modern day manufacturer and merchandiser, when attempting to increase sales, have stressed "external" promotional efforts (e.g., advertising) while partially neglecting "internal" efforts (e.g., the retailer's shelf). The purpose of this article is to assess the impact of shelf-arrangement...
- At Your Service. Ingram, Bob // Progressive Grocer;Jan2015, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p100
The article focuses on the collaboration between retail foodservice equipment suppliers and grocery chains to meet consumer demands. Topics covered include the expansion of prepared food departments in food retail stores, the product families launched by display merchandiser provider Hussman...
- Announcement 91-2. // Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms Quarterly Bulletin;1/16/91-3/15/91, Vol. 1, p111
Announces the general notice of the Bureau of alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms on dollar limitation for display and retail advertising specialties. Effectivity of the notice; Other supplementary information.
- Display file. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p148
Presents suggestions on how to display merchandise in the United States. Points of focus; Materials for merchandise display.
- Attention kids. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Feb97, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p110
Presents display units for giftwares available in the United States. Includes playhouse display; Five sided display; Hutch blocks, toy chest and rocking chair; Prices; Contact information.
- Display merchandisers. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p92
Emphasizes how strategic location of display could increase sales. Who are attracted to the displays; What products are suitable for display.
- Apple of her eye. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;June97, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p202
Focuses on display fixtures in product display and selling, highlighting the display at Carol Jenkins' Special Additions store, Chelan County, Washington. Information on Chelan County; Detailed information on Jenkins' use of apple boxes in her display; How the art of display can influence...