Branded growth lifts Silentnight
- Manufacturer strengthens its grip on the UK bed market. // Cabinet Maker;8/7/2015, Issue 5943, p7
The article reports on the trading performance of the bedroom furniture manufacturer Silentnight Group in Great Britain bed market in 2015 and mentions the company's sales increase.
- TV: the right channel for manufacturers. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p7
Comments on the television advertising campaigns of bed manufacturers Silentnight Beds and Slumberland in Great Britain. Sleep Council's TV advertising budget; Reasons cited by bed manufacturers for ruling out TV advertising before.
- Boost for Silentnight duo if takeover succeeds. // Cabinet Maker;2/21/2003, Issue 5325, p3
Reports on the plans of the founding Clarke family to buy Silentnight Beds Holdings in Great Britain. Transfer of the shareholding from Famco to Soundersleep; Percentage of Soundersleep owned by Silentnight executives Nino Allenza and Michelle Scott; Success of the Clarkes in ousting chairman...
- Once upon a time…. // Cabinet Maker;3/16/2007, Issue 5529, p35
The article reports that leading bed manufacturer Silentnight has launched a nationwide search for the best bedtime stories written by children in London, England. In association with Puffin publishing group, the company has started the Book At Bedtime initiative to encourage children aged seven...
- INTERNAL COMMUNICATIONS. // Marketing (00253650);6/12/2001, p26
Praises a marketing campaign by Silentnight Beds in Great Britain. Recipient of Internal Communications award at the 2001 Marketing Society Awards; Competition for quality staff from Rolls-Royce; Establishment of an internal communications initiative called CAP.
- Leith London scoops Â£2m Silentnight brief. // Marketing Week;7/28/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p12
Reports that Leith London Corp. has won Silentnight Beds company's creative account following a three-way competitive pitch in Great Britain. Value of the account; Plan for the advertisement of the Silentnight brand; Schedule on the launch of the campaign.
- United in brands. // Cabinet Maker;10/14/2005, Issue 5460, p8
Reports that the Silentnight Group has debuted a Sleep Centre concept at its Salterforth At Home Show in Great Britain on October 9-12, 2005. Description of the furniture featured in the show; Concept of the show; Significance of the exhibition to the company's new product line.
- Silentnight picks MWO for ...8m task. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);5/11/2000, p6
Reports that British bed manufacturer Silentnight Beds has selected Mortimer Whittaker O'Sullivan for its creative account. Revamp of the firm's logo and brand identity; Other agencies which competer for the account.
- A first for Silentnight Holdingsâ€¦. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2007, Issue 5551, p38
A photograph of the 1978 managing directors and chief executives of Silentnight Holdings PLC is presented.