Marc Andreessen Backs Qik
- The Future According to Marc Andreessen. Kennedy, Hugh; O'Toole, Mike // Brandweek;10/26/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p38
The article focuses on financier Marc Andreessen, a venture capitalist in high technology industries. Recent investments by Andreessen are examined as indicators of possible trends in high technology, given his prior success as an investor. Among the companies in which Andreessen has become...
- Andreessen Likes Mobile Payments. // Red Herring;5/27/2010, p1
The article reports on the move by Internet browser pioneer Marc Andreessen to invest in mobile payments startup company Boku based in San Francisco, California.
- Why no one wants to go public. Farrell, Maureen // Fort Worth Business Press;5/6/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p10
The article discusses the views of Marc Andreessen, computer services firm Netscape co-founder and Venture capitalist, on his wish to invest in venture capital firm who are both financially and technically strong and advice to the firms to think before listing on the NASDAQ Market System.
- One way to predict the next 'bubble. // Executive Leadership;Nov2011, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p3
The article presents a discussion regarding investment banking from Marc Andreessen, co-founder of Netscape, adapted from the article "Bubble? What bubble."
- LETTERS. Evans, Debra E.; Kaufman, Michael; Pauwels, Dennis // Fortune International (Asia);8/31/2009, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p7
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Marc Andreessen Puts His Money Where His Mouth Is," in the July 20, 2009 issue, "Bob Shiller Didn't Kill the Housing Market," in the July 20, 2009 issue and "Top of the Heap," in the July 20, 2009...
- Rally Redux. Garland, Eric // Financial Planning;Aug2003, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p14
Deals with various issues related to tech and biotech stocks, and Internet and telecommunication shares. Web-related venture of Marc Andreessen; Information on the book "The Intelligent Investor," by Benjamin Graham.
- Marc Andreessen, 26. Reitman, Janet // Scholastic Update;05/11/98, Vol. 130 Issue 14, p6
Profiles computer entrepreneur Marc Andreessen. Background data on Andreessen; Details on his career; Comments from Andreessen.
- TECH'S BEST INVESTORS. GERON, TOMIO // Forbes Asia;Jun2012, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p33
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses a common-themed section on business within the June 2012 issue on topics including list of top entrepreneurs according to the periodical, business in Silicon Valley at Santa Clara County, California and internet veteran Marc Andreessen.
- Pivotal moments can make the leader. // Executive Leadership;Sep2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p5
The article presents a discussion of lessons learned by Marc Benioff, founder of Salesforce.com, from leaders during his crucial moments, adapted from "Salesman with many masters," by Richard Waters, published in the "Financial Times."