Zynga Snatches $29M From Superstar VC
- Molecular Memory Maker Raises $17.5M. // Electronic News (10616624);1/26/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Reports on the amount raised by molecular memory manufacturer ZeltaCore in a venture capital round led by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, in January 2004. Implication of the funding initiative for the total capital at Zelta; Use of the funds by Zelta; Interest of Zelta in nanotechnology ventures.
- THE COLOR OF MONEY. Stone, Brad // Newsweek;11/13/2006, Vol. 148 Issue 20, pE10
The article reports that technology venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers has dedicated a third of its investment fund to financing green technologies. The company has also started lobbying the federal government for emission regulations and oil drilling taxes in California....
- Fisker Raises $85M. Baird, Courtney // Orange County Business Journal;4/13/2009, Vol. 32 Issue 15, p6
The article reports that Irvine, California-based Fisker Automotive Inc. has raised $85 million in its fourth round of venture funding. According to the company, the round is said to be the largest to date and has a total amount of $179 million. It states that Eco-Drive Partners LLC and Kleimer...
- KEIRETSU COMEDOWN. Stein, Tom // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 6, p28
Reports the business operation of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers in the venture capital industry in the United States. Investments resulting job opportunities, revenues and market capitalization; Issues in limited partnership with international corporations; Initiative to gain profit in an...
- Exclusive: Kleiner Perkins makes major changes. Primack, Dan // Fortune.com;10/12/2013, p1
The article reports that the venture capital company Kleiner Perkins has made a change in its management in which its active early-state funds will be managed by a group of five of its managing directors who will serve as the investment committee.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/21/2012, p2
The article reports that a venture capital fund worth 525 million dollars focusing on investments in early stage digital consumer and enterprise, green technology and life sciences companies was closed by Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
- VC podcasts aim to show tender side of industry. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;10/19/2015, Vol. 43 Issue 21, p8
The article offers information on the podcast series "Ventured" offered by venture capital (VC) firm Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers which aims to educate investors and entrepreneurs regarding VC.
- Crossbar Closes Series C Funding of $25M; Oversubscribed Round Validates Company's Readiness to Scale. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Feb2014, p8
The article offers information on the announcement of Crossbar Inc., which provides resistive random-access memory (RRAM) technology, regarding the completion of $25 million Series C funding on March 4, 2014. It states the existing investors of Crossbar Inc. including Artiman Ventures, Kleiner...
- Family Matters. Wolfe, Sean // Red Herring;4/16/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p22
The article offers information on the investment done by John Doerr, venture capitalist (VC) of Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, in his brother Thomas Doerr's medical IT startup called Purkinje Inc. The VC recently poured $10 million of his own cash into Purkinje. Purkinje which was started in...