GT Solar Dims in Nasdaq Debut
- OPKO Boosts Drug, Diagnostic Work, Adds $101M in Offering. Boggs, Jennifer // BioWorld Today;3/10/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 47, p1
The article reports on the public stock sale of 27 million shares by the Miami, Florida-based multi-focused drug and diagnostic firm OPKO Health Inc. to raise 101.3 million U.S. dollars. The stocks are priced at 3.75 U.S. dollar apiece and net proceeds are expected to total about 96.4 million...
- How to Avoid IPO `Dogs'. DeGraw, Irv // On Wall Street;Sep99, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p71
Suggests rules in the evaluation of initial public offering (IPO). Description on the IPO market; Importance of the IPO management; Reason for choosing IPO in Nasdaq and New York Exchange.
- Investors Eager for RXi; Shares Soar on First Day of Trading. // BioWorld Today;3/13/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p2
The article reports on the first trading day for the stocks of RXi Pharmaceuticals. The company which filed for public listing in October 2007 started with $6.01 per share and ended the day at $10.50. Stock price of the Worcester, Massachusetts-based company touched $23.95 during the day....
- Tengion Joins Biotech IPO Parade Seeking up to $40M. // Bioworld Week;1/4/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p2
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) that Tengion Inc. has filed in East Norriton, Pennsylvania. It states that the company has not yet determined the price of its IPO, but it aims to sell the common stock by 40.24 million dollars. It notes that it attempts to make its trade...
- Nasdaq Grabs Top Position for Total IPOs for U.S. Exchanges in 2014. D'Antona Jr., John // Tradersmagazine.com;12/29/2014, p3
Its official - Nasdaq OMX beat out its rivals to land the most public listing this year.
- Brief Stint on Nasdaq Helps Kofax Fetch Premium. CASACCHIA, CHRIS // Orange County Business Journal;4/6/2015, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p3
The article reports that the short trading of the Irvine, California-based software company Kofax Ltd as a public company on Nasdaq Market System has helped the company get a premium on its share price. It states that the company started trading on Nasdaq in December 2013 under the symbol KFX...
- 2008's Only Biotech IPO Gets Booted off Nasdaq. // BioWorld Today;3/2/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 39, p2
The article announces that Bioheart Inc. is the only biotechnology companies to raise money through an initial public offering on the U.S. markets in 2008. Bioheart raised only $5.8 million through the sale of 1.1 million shares at $5.25 each. However, Bioheart now has received written...
- Comverge Goes Public. // njbiz;4/23/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p2
The article reports that Comverge Inc. has raised approximately $95.4 million before expenses in an initial public offering (IPO) in April 2007. It says that the company offers products and services designed to enable residential and commercial clients to conserve energy. It also notes that the...
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p67
Presents information on the aftermarket performance of stocks offered in the United States, during the first two months of 1999. Issuers; Offer prices; Price on February 24, 1999; Book managers.