Apple Sliced in After Hours
- Apple: 4M iPhones Sold. // Red Herring;1/15/2008, p7
This article reveals that Apple has successfully sold four million iPhones, according to Apple Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Steve Jobs while speaking at the 2008 Macworld in San Francisco, California. The phone, which has a touch-screen feature, was able to grab 19 percent of the smart phone...
- Apple still the sweetest fruit. // Dow Theory Forecasts;3/14/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the stock performance of computer company Apple Inc. It notes that the company has been generating strong sales because of the growing demand for its iPad and the increasing shipments of its iPhone worldwide. It also expects the company to have better corporate earnings...
- HIT OR MISS? // PRWeek (London);1/21/2011, p2
The article offers information about the move of Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Steve Jobs to take a sick leave amid the 7% decline in the company's shares.
- How I see it. Hazan, Emma // PRWeek (London);1/21/2011, p2
The author analyzes the move of Apple Inc. Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Steve Jobs take medical leave after the company had a 7.5% decline in shares.
- Apple's Profits Top $7 Billion, iPad, iPhone Sales Soar. // Channel Insider;7/20/2011, p1
The article focuses on the contribution of the sales of iPad and iPhone by Apple Inc. to the income of the company. It mentions that the sales of iPad and iPhone showed significant growth for the third quarter of 2011. It adds that for the same period, a decline in the sale of iPods was...
- By the Numbers. // Macworld;Aug2008, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p26
The article presents statistics on the cash balance of Apple Inc. at the end of March 2008, the ranking of Steve Jobs, Apple Inc.'s chief executive officer (CEO) in the Forbe's list of top technology leaders, and the number of people that can be served by Genius Bar per day.
- STEVE JOBS WARNS APPLE DON'T BE GREEDY. KARLGAARD, RICH // Forbes Asia;Jan2013, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p33
The article presents the author's views on the future of technology firm Apple Inc. He refers to former Apple chief Steve Jobs who said in a 1990 interview that Apple was ruined because it started running after money, instead of going for market share and rational profit. He says that Apple is...
- Technolog. GRAHAM-SMITH, DARIEN // PC Pro;Apr2013, Issue 222, p9
The article presents the author's views on the impact of Apple Inc's former chief executive officer (CEO) Steve Job's resignation on the company's financial performance and profits. He comments that Apple has lost its magical sparkle since its last CEO Steve Jobs resigned. He remarks that a...
- CORRECTIONS. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);9/19/2011, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p2
Corrections to the articles "The 10 Commandments of Steve" that was published in the August 28, 2011 issue, and "Exit the King" that was published in the August 29, 2011 issue, are presented.