Apple iPhone Surfing Crushes Microsoft?
- Ho- Ho- Holiday Gadgets for Everyone. Roberts, Tanya // Bar Bulletin of the Maryland State Bar Association;12/15/2012, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p15
The article previews several hot gadgets for 2013, including the iPhone 5 from Apple, the Surface tablet from Microsoft, and the Streaming Stick from Roku.
- Rising sales and falling profits herald new era of more affordable Apples. // MacUser;Sep2013, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p15
The article discusses how rising sales and decreasing profits usher in a new era of more affordable Apples in 2013. According to the author, Apple sold more iPhones from April to June 2013 compared to the same period in 2012. The author adds that sales of iPhone units increased from 26 million...
- ASA upholds complaints about Apple iPhone 3G's web claims. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;11/27/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p6
The article reports that Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) of Great Britain has banned a television advertisement claiming that Apple iPhone 3G offers "really fast" Internet. The ban on the campaign, created by TBWA/London, comes at the important Christmas trading time for the handset. The...
- The Golden Goose. Snell, Jason // Macworld;May2008, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p1
The article presents the author's comments on the market positioning of Apple Inc. as compared to Microsoft Corp. It informs that Apple caters to specific audiences, whereas Microsoft's products, including Windows and Office, are used by almost everyone. It reports that Apple's iMovie became so...
- Dirty Laundry. // MacUser;1/4/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p16
The article discusses issues concerning Apple Inc. It considers rumors about the launching of an iPhone 5S as Maps and Mac sales and supplies improve. The concerns raised by the plan of Apple to move some of its manufacturing back to the U.S. are highlighted. The author also recalls the...
- Apple iPhone, Watch Outlook Still Sliding As Earnings Near. REINHARDT KRAUSE // Investors Business Daily;1/12/2016, p00
The article reflects on the survey of chief information officers by American financial services company Goldman Sachs which notes Apple iPhone sales to be losing some momentum among consumers but see a bright future in the enterprise market, while Microsoft Corp. tops strategic IT vendor for CIOs.
- Suppliers Feel iPhone Effects. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;2/12/2016, pA01
6 The prospect of slower iPhone demand in '16 has hit
- Apple Gets Down to Business on iPhone. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;3/6/2008, p4
This article reveals that Apple has made some updates to its iPhone, as well as release its software development kit. The iPhone is now compatible with Microsoft Exchange and presents a new challenge against Research In Motion's BlackBerry (RIM) in the corporate sector. There is an expectation...
- Analyst: RIM's Bold Is 'Poor Cousin' of iPhone. Martin, Scott // Red Herring;6/26/2008, p3
The article highlights the views of Charlie Wolf, an equities analyst at Needham, on the possible market performance of Research In Motion's BlackBerry Bold smartphone. Wolf compared the BlackBerry Bold with Apple's iPhone. He said that Bold is powered by a primitive operating system (OS), while...