Startup Projects New Image for Mobile Video
- Higher Online Video Consumption Among Youth. // Broadcast & CableSat;9/30/2015, p1
The article focuses on growing online video consumption among youth in India citing reference to a report from video on demand service provider Vuclip, as per which, most of the consumers prefer watching videos on mobile devices and mentions mobile television (TV) market in India.
- Mobile Promises. Dreyfuss, Joel // Red Herring;4/16/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 14, p4
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an article on the convergence of technology and customer needs in mobile phones by Peter Purton and another on the commitment of John Doer, a Silicon Valley investor, for his brother's medical information technology...
- Vuclip Acquires Assets of Mobile Video Streaming Company Jigsee. // Telecom Mergers & Acquisitions;Apr2013, p12
The article reports that Vuclip has acquired the core assets of mobile video streaming company Jigsee. According to Vuclip, the acquisition is part of the company's plan to become a provider of mobile video to consumers, regardless of device type or network quality. The company further states...
- Outlook for tech start-ups. // Computer Weekly;5/5/2009, p19
An Internet video, in which the economic climate for new technology companies is analyzed, on the web site, "computerweekly.com/235770.htm," is discussed.
- Transcend Legacy Thinking. Toops, Laura Mazzuca // American Agent & Broker;Apr2013, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p6
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including mobile technology, new businesses and insurance industry.
- Nomad Sees Content Oasis in Mag Desert. Moses, Lucia // MediaWeek;8/9/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p26
The article examines Nomad, a new business enterprise founded by former periodical publisher and investment banker Mark Edmiston which will produce electronic publications to be read on tablet computers and smartphones.
- letters. Leahy, Shane; Cole, Owen; Tavakoli, Sorosh; Woods, Matt // New Media Age;5/12/2011, p17
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including "Shields on Mobile," in the April 4, 2011 issue, "Davies on TV," by Jessica Davies in the March 24, 2011 issue, and a letter regarding Internet neutrality.
- Frontline. // Marketing (00253650);Oct2014, p1
The article focuses on online video consumption in China and its implications on future trends for brand marketing. Topics mentioned include similarities and differences between the television viewing patterns between Great Britain and China, migration of viewership from television to online...
- Player Technology. Siglin, Tim // EventDV;Feb2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 2, p124
The article offers tips on how to choose the right video player on smartphones and other mobile devices. It is recommended to choose video players that support various formats, such as MP4, MOV, and AVI. Another tip is testing these players on how they handle indexing and organization of video...