Sunny Outlook for LDK Solar?
- California Utility Inks Two Deals For Another 880 MW of Power. Carlsen, Robert // ENR: Engineering News-Record;8/25/2008, Vol. 261 Issue 6, p16
The article reports that Pacific Gas and Electric Co. has entered into two utility-scale, photovoltaic solar power contracts for a total of 800 MW of renewable energy. Under the agreements, Topaz Solar Farms LLC, a subsidiary of OptiSolar Inc. will develop, design, construct, operate and deliver...
- LDK Solar subsidiary signs wafer supply agreement with Solartech Energy Corporation. // World Energy News;4/25/2014, p11
The article reports on the announcement by LDK Solar Co. Ltd. saying that its Chinese subsidiary, Jiangxi LDK Solar Hi-Tech Co. Ltd. (Jiangxi LDK Solar), singed a wafer supply agreement with Solartech Energy Corp. It mentions that the announcement by LDK Solar contains forward-looking statements...
- Fluor Wins Big Polysilicon Contract in China. // Chemical Week;9/19/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 30, p19
The article reveals that Fluor Corp. has been awarded the front-end engineering and design and engineering, procurement, and construction-management services contract by LDK Solar for a poly-silicon plant to be built at Xinyu City, China. The total value of the contract is in excess of $1 billion.
- LDK Solar Signs Module Supply Contracts with ABB and Enel. // China Chemical Reporter;7/21/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p11
The article reports on the contract signed by LDK Solar Co. Ltd. to supply solar modules to the Power Systems division of ABB SpA in 2010.
- Combined Notice of Filings #1. Davis Sr., Nathaniel J. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/15/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 199, p62506
The article focuses on a notice issued by the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) regarding receipt of electric rate filings. Several filings received include notification of non-material change-in-status of AP Gas and Electric (NY) LLC., request for waiver to file an updated market...
- SunPower bolsters solar cell production with ingot, wafer polysilicon deals. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News;8/20/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 34, p21
The article reports on the agreements signed by solar cell and panel supplier SunPower Corp. with NorSun AS to support its solar cell manufacturing expansion plans. The first agreement allows SunPower to purchase sufficient silicon in ingot and potentially wafer form to satisfy production...
- Applied starts shipping 300mm system to Hyundai. // Electronic News;03/24/97, Vol. 43 Issue 2160, p10
Reports on Applied Materials' shipment of its first piece of 300-millimeter (12-inch) production-line wafer processing equipment to Hyundai. Rapid thermal processing (RTP) system as a scaled-up version of Applied's 200mm RTP technology; Comments from 300mm program managing director Nick Miller;...
- Applied IMP offers ionized sputtering. E.K. // Solid State Technology;Nov96, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p54
Reports that Applied Materials has unveiled an Ion Metal Plasma (IMP) process that utilizes small hardware upgrades to its standard physical vapor deposition (PVD) chamber for wafers. Target application for the IMP process; Achievement of sidewall coverage equivalent to chemical vapor...
- High-speed defect detection system. // Solid State Technology;Aug2000, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p135
Provides information on Compass, the first patterned semiconductor wafer inspection system from Applied Materials Incorporated. Features; Capabilities.