BlogHer Scoops Up $5 Million
- 7 DAYS ON NMA.CO.UK. // New Media Age;3/9/2006, p06
The article presents news briefs related to online commerce in Great Britain as of March 2006. Comment on the profits posted by Aegis is included. Partnership between NBC Universal and iVillage is announced. Orange appointed Publicis Groupe and Havas agencies to handle its European advertising...
- HEARST DIGITAL AIMS FOR STYLE AND SCALE "SURPRISINGLY WELL.". // Media Industry Newsletter;12/7/2009, Vol. 62 Issue 46, p7
The article reports on the performance of Hearst Magazines Digital Media (HMDM), which ended the year 2009 posting increases in ad sales, traffic, and print sales by more than 20 percent. Since August 6, 2007, Hearst relaunched most of its magazine sites as they left their iVillage home after it...
- iVillage kicks off first prime rebrand since 2000 to build up revenues. McEleny, Charlotte // New Media Age;5/28/2009, p07
The article reports on the launch by online women's portal iVillage of the first phase of a major rebrand in an aim to offer advertisers highly targeted inventory. The key areas to be focused on by the NBC Universal-owned site are food, parenting/pregnancy, health, fashion and beauty. Among the...
- Showbiz kicks off iVillage makeover. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter;9/9/2009, Vol. 411 Issue 21, p6
The article reports that IVillage Inc., which was acquired by NBC Universal Inc. in 2006, is redesigning and relaunching the women's web site to take a more modern approach, including the integration of more community functions. The site plans to relaunch key categories such as food, health,...
- Digital darling languishes at NBC. Atkinson, Claire // Advertising Age;3/12/2007, Vol. 78 Issue 11, p4
The article discusses how the company NBC Universal has been slow to integrate the women's online portal iVillage with NBC properties. NBC Universal acquired iVillage and lauded it as the centerpiece of its digital strategy. The president of iVillage, Deborah Fine, stated that people visit the...
- NBC Uni, Google map ad alliance. McClellan, Steve // Hollywood Reporter;10/14/2010, Vol. 416 Issue 40, p7
The article reports that the companies Google Inc. and NBC Universal have terminated the business partnership for ad-sales which was started in the year 2008.
- NBC Uni extends StudioCanal deals. Leffler, Rebecca // Hollywood Reporter;7/14/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 25, p6
The article reports on the renewal of the joint-venture agreement between StudioCanal and NBC Universal Inc. which will be extend until 2012.
- More Time For Comcast, NBC Universal. EGGERTON, JOHN // Multichannel News;12/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p34
The article reports on the extension of a joint venture between Comcast and NBC Universal, as conveyed by their pro forma renewal filing to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- NBC Universal Bails on Google TV Ads Service. // Multichannel News;10/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p10
The article reports on the end of the two-year partnership between NBC Universal Inc. and Internet provider Google Inc., disallowing NBC Universal to sell advertisements for its cable networks through the TV Ads service of Google.