- Bernstein: Countrywide Will Beat Estimates. Bergquist, Erick // American Banker;10/19/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 201, p12
Reports that a Sanford C. Bernstein &' Co. LLC analyst predicted that Countrywide Financial Corp. will beat analysts' average earnings estimate by a penny, coming in at $1.03 a share.
- Tradewatch. // Pensions & Investments;8/24/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 17, p11
The article presents information on the performance of brokers in the U.S., which are based upon the placement time stamp recorded in a database. It encompasses three quarters of U.S. equity trading data for the period ended March 31, 2009. Brokers are separated into two categories, core brokers...
- ARM Holdings. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/1/2014, pA02
The article reports that mobile device chip designer ARM Holdings PLC has been downgraded by Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. LLC due to its low royalty sales growth and poor market performance.
- Apple Quarter Earnings Expected Higher Than Forecasts. // Channel Insider;7/21/2009, p1
The article reports on the forecast from research company Bernstein Research on the third quarter (Q3) earnings of computer company Apple Inc. Bernstein says that Apple is expected to post better earning results during the Q3 compared to previous forecasts, and expects that Apple's earnings per...
- Apple Quarter Looks Bright on Eve of Tablet Unveiling. Davis, Jessica // Channel Insider;1/22/2010, p1
The article reports on the forecast of financial analyst firm Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. LLC that Apple Inc. in Santa Clara Valley, Santa Clara County, California will have revenues of 12.6 billion dollars and increased earnings per share of 2.24 dollars from 2.21 dollars. Bernstein also...
- Google Fiber's Net Catches Broadband Fish. BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;5/12/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p28
The article discusses the services offered by Google Fiber, a service offered by the internet search engine Google Inc. It mentions that according to the research done by research analyst Carlos Kirjner from financial research company Bernstein Research, 20 million homes will be using Google...
- Pfizer 2nd-Quarter Profit Rises 25% on Lower Costs. // MondayMorning;8/6/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
The article provides information on 2012 second quarter of Pfizer Inc. that has raised 25 percent due to intensive cost-cutting and other charges. It states that Pfizer showed the net income of 3.25 billion dollar in the last quarter from 2.61 billion dollar of the pervious year. According to...
- Humana Cuts Outlook Following Weak 2Q Report. // MondayMorning;8/6/2012, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p1
The article provides information on the falling of Humana Inc. after the cutting the profit forecast of 2012. It states that the market shares of Humana tumbled 11 percent, making an earning of 7.10 dollar per share in the year 2012. According to the analyst of Sanford C. Bernstein & Co. LLC Ana...
- Bernstein makes bond bet. Barr, Paul G. // Pensions & Investments;3/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p58
Reports that Sanford C. Bernstein and Company has allocated a percentage of equality portfolio to the United States' Treasury bonds. What the allocation to bonds is based on; Bernstein's strategic value portfolios; Comment by company president Roger Hertog.